Stronger forms of Limon, Gulpord and Septavius? [Idea]

Spectre Mansion, Spirit Realm, and Slimy Waterways confirmed for Unity Port???

That could actually work! But, since the weakened forms are called Septavius, Limon, and Gulpord, what would these stronger versions be called?

Spectre Mansion: Septavius, Stealer of Souls

Spirit Realm: Limon, Queen of the Spirit Realm

Slimy Waterways: Gulplord the Slimy Essence

I love all those names.

Made a pixel art of Limon.

That’s nice, like really nice.

I thought of an interesting mechanic for Gulpord’s upgraded form. As it turns out, his body is completely immune to your attacks, so you have to attack his eye, known as the Eye of Gulpord, which is his weak point, of course, the eye isn’t a sitting duck, as it’ll sometimes shoot sickening boomerangs from 16 directions if it flashes red.

Let’s take this to PM.

Alright. how do I PM you?

On the actual RealmEye website. I’ve already sent you a message.

Also, I made the revised Septavius.

Nice! And I’ll see the message.

only thing in this thread so far that looks somewhat decent (no offence, please keep trying.)
I’d still rather keep the original tho.

better than most of the other sprites, but I would prefer the original

I don’t think they need resprites, as they’re all the same species.

Limon is the sprite goddess, she is the exact same species of ‘monster’ as the rest of the sprites, she’s just their queen.

Septavius is the same as all the other ghosts, just much stronger.
(Current theory is that all of the ghosts eventually turn into ghost gods once they become powerful enough, and septavius is just a really strong ghost (which means there are probably much more powerful ghosts out there (which means there can be an epic UDL)))

My idea of Gulpord is basically the same as Limon, he’s the same ‘species’ (what even is a slime god?) but he’s the most powerful so he is their king.

Septaviuses cavern
Limons paradise/Fantasy
Gulpords _____

Actually, I’ve changed my idea, and decided to make these alternative forms for said bosses, as in, they’re gonna be like stronger versions of said bosses.

Guess this means I should change the topic name.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.