Struggle finding any eggs

I recently got into the game and have been trying to get a good pet, any tips on getting eggs quick?

just keep playing and open every single egg you get. you’ll get more egg drops than you know what to do with throughout your life playing this game. i have a ton of eggs if you want some to get you started hmu if you want them

also, the reason you wanna open every egg is because each time you do you get a chance to get a heal/mheal/electric pet, the best combination of pet abilities in the game

Ask in the realm for eggs, most people will leave em around otherwise. Do that while you do your own egg hunting, and youll get plenty.
The best egg families are ??? and humanoid, due to them almost always having heal or mheal as their first ability, both of which you want to have on your full pet!

Eggs drop very frequently from godlands when the total player count in realm is in the teens (about 13-18). I don’t really know why this is the case but I’ve done a lot of research on this and I’m confident in it. You’d get one or more (along with some stat potions) in a few minutes just killing stuff in godlands under these conditions.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.