Struggling playing RotMG

So I have been struggling with playing RotMG for very long time.

I been playing this game for about two years and had my ups and downs but, for past year I stopped and started playing again so many times. Every time I would come back and try to get some character maxed farm a bit and die. So I decided to save up so I can invest in something. I had 2def saved in my vault, I got some gear for rogue and started farming.

As of right now (after two days of farimg) I have fully filled up my five vaults with def (x40) so at this point I don’t what I should do. Save up some more,/and translate it in life, max my rogue’s def and att or max some other class and if so than which one. ((As of preferences I don’t like priest, warrior and ?knight?.))

At this point i just need not to die make right choice and get to two 6/8s which should get be in most top 5-15 guilds on my server. Just need help with the choice.

Right now you’re sorta rich, so this is what I suggest (if you want to take advice from a red star, that is):

If you’re confident with your Rogue ability then I suggest you keep it as it can do quite well getting loot in smaller realms, but since Rogue is sort of hard to perfect, and it is pretty risky, it might not be the class to use while rebuilding/maxing.

I suggest making a Paladin since it’s easy to stay alive even with a maxed uncommon pet and also pretty easy to max, put Archon, ZSeal, Veng, and Para ring (I recommend HP), and if you get a decent roll you can maybe drink 15 def from your vault (half max) then go farm Sprites until you max Dex. After this you can concentrate on running various other dungeons to get 6/8.

The other class if you’re not gonna keep the Rogue is probably a staff class like the Wizard or the Necromancer. Both these are pretty solid at getting loot, Wizzy has higher DPS but Necro more survivability if you have a lower level pet. You could consider maxing Def on these one of these two straight away if you feel that it’s good.

So to sum up, probably use Pally + Wizzy/Necro to get your 6/8s! Good luck and have fun! :slight_smile:

Im Struggling about playing this game tho :confused: dieing to much tbh

What are you dying to, then?

Stacked shots, laggs, draggers

Don’t exist.[quote=“SkullzUT, post:5, topic:10449”]
laggs
[/quote]

Should be easy to avoid.[quote=“SkullzUT, post:5, topic:10449”]
draggers
[/quote]

If you are in a position where you can be killed by a dragger, it’d be your fault in the first place.

If you start rubberbanding/freeze for more than 5 seconds just close the game if you’re fighting gods or in a dungeon

For draggers just be on your guard in godlands/ice caves/abysses/anywhere people can drag and once again, nexus or close the game if you can’t handle it

For stacked shots, just, you know, dodge them

“Get gud” - mlg player

Check out Bluenoser’s RotMG Guide for lots of hints and ways playing.

A rogue is a wonderful class but … if you use him to rush he is going to meet with some group of rogue killers that will finish him off as it’s just a matter of time. I love my rogues, but they are expendable. If you truly can’t afford to have him die with max life or close to it then keep him at 4/8 to 6/8.

The Wizard is a great class, hits hard and if you keep him at close to his max range you will keep him dealing damage for a long time and he will pay off in tons of pots and other items.

Necromancer is also a great one since the last class buff. He hits extremely hard now and can heal himself to stay in the fight. Make him 4/8 and he will serve you well.

I love the Sorcerer. You got to 4/8 him at the very least and concentrate on getting a fulmi. Fulmi hits hard and slows which is a great combination. Don’t forget to look for your pots off screen as the scepter has a great reach.

They do exist in special situation such as Shatters stone mages

How can you avoid something if it’s not under your control?

Yes, beacuse eveyone have reaction time 0.0001second and/or autonexus

That was fixed months ago, along with pretty much every other instance of stacked shots.

Pretty much every death in the game would have been easy to avoid. But everyone still dies.

Keyword special situations. If there are for example lots of gods in a single tile in the water of a cyclops castle then there will be stacked shots.

A lot of shots in the same general cluster, sure, but not necessarily stacked shots. If it’s stacked, that means the two shots were fired from the same position at the same time and are going at the same speed, perfectly overlapping each other to the point that they look like just one projectile. A lot of shots coming at once is just the nature of the game.

If there are two gods of the same kind at the same position their shots should always be stacked.

What pet rarity and stats do you have @LZP ? That would help on getting more tips of your caliber.

what i think he was saying is lets say after 1st boss in a shatters, 1st switch has those 3 towers in the breakable walls section. If a rogue runs at the top of them and overspawns the towers, the mage shots will be stacked as they are on the same tile and spawned at the same time

…but that never happens.

Should happen quite often if there are multiple gods forced in a single tile

So I decided to wizard as I have only got him to 400fame before and didn’t play it in ages. As of now which is two evening of gameplay I have maxed def, dex, att and I am 7spd away from 4/8. (Also I didn’t want to play pally because I always play it and it just wasn’t fun of an idea). I have 68 64-5 Mp Hp so I don’t really need to focus on vit and wis and i just drink when I get them as drops. Next character of my choice still will be pally as I feel as it is a very safe rout.

P.S. Honestly didn’t realize how OP wizzard actually was before I maxed it.

P.P.S. I maid wizzy because my rogue died same day from teleporting on a mountain temple

Almost maxed rare mp hp so i can cloak like 12 times in a row and buff about 5-6 on pally in a row