Stuck in Loading Screen

help me :frowning: everytime i wanna play rotmg, it just stucks in the loading screen, no matter if is in google chrome or in flash.

please help

Yess, similar problem here, i got the language error.
Must be a game issue deca needs to fix,
a lot of people are having the same problem

bro, i change pc’s and… it works in the other pc :confused: but now i just have 15fps cause this pc is shitttttt
and… its not lenguage error thats ez to fix. there is a youtube video about that. but my screen just saids LOADING… and stays there for ever (NOT BANNED CAUSE IM PLAYING IN OTHER PC)

Well lucky you if it works in the other pc xd. But 15fps is just bonkers, dont even try that.

Realm is working for me now, idk why multiple people were having the same problem this morning.

still not working for me

It let me login, let me into the nexus, let me buy gold, then kicked me and won’t let me back in. Been trying for 30 mins now. Nice one, DECA.

did you updated your client? The newer version is X28.0.6 if not, please click/download here

emm i use rotmg client .3.
i dont hack bro

He’s talking about the latest ROTMG flash file that you put into the flash player

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.