Suddently felt so sad,u know what?

Suddently felt so sad,u know what?
Felt like I just have to open a post so I did.
Story starts from aw ha just died and didn’t feel like buying items(no items left since i fill my valut with the forever stable pot Life
Alright i made a knight and decide to be a PPE(PET PLAYER EXPERIENCE) player
So i go into the realm and lvl up the old fasion way by doing quests instead of tping to godland at lvl 1 and leeching off exp in abyss and udl.
So as I just lvled to lvl 8 and wandering to the next quest i saw a!!!candy gnome so I chase after it and suddently remember read from realmeye forums that
if the candy gnome lefts the road far and no player chases it ,it will sucide so i let it go and and wait a few sec then go in the direction it left i ran a little and didn’t saw the bag that it was suppose to leave behind even if cland didn’t drop so i thought maybe it actually get alway
so i change my direction a little and ran a bit more but felt that i just couldn’t so easily give up on a possible cland so i change my direction back and just as i saw a blue dot on the map in the river
DAAAAAA-guess what the world starts to shake and of course my boys u can guess it oryx time!!!
There was no player around me so i was alone and i didn’t explored in the direction that the blue dot was at so it has to be cland…
aw felt that guilt and agony burning in my chest if i hadn’t changed the direction i would have got to the portal in time instead of not even able to see it.
i know u guys might say dude ur ppe and lvl 8 even if u called u won’t get any loot
ya but i probably might get some donations-.-
aw ha caught u there MR.secretbook!ur ppe not suppose to receive donations YAY BUT i’m gonna say I’m pet player experience not pro player experience.
why i want some donations?all life in valut didn’t fell like breaking it down it’s so cute(to me)but for rich and pro people they gonna be like lol u newb that useless i throw it alway.

I just got a new form of brain cancer reading this

How to become a red star

I laughed, I cried, this was a truly beautiful story, I hope that you can somehow recover from this experience.

this made me uncomfortable

idk why

Shattor don’t listen to him he has brain cancer. ~<.<~

@Shatter don’t be hard on this guy, he’s just sad and closing him down isn’t going to help him. He needs some encouragement.

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

Hello maties! @Shatter might wanna see this