Suggestion on new class to start

the sole loss of speedy makes me agree

oh, void quiver is something out of my reach for until i try doing lost halls, so i didnt take it into account

so many people like you think one is a direct upgrade to the other. as for me, i think each one has a bit of a different dynamic compared to the other. bard is just a frankenstein hybrid monster, he really fits in no category (unless he is only the first of his category)

How often do you need traps as defensive abilities anyways? Outside of nest and LH you can just back up and maybe hit half of the mobs that are approaching you with a t2 quiver.

Yes, but its very hard for me to use it like that, and even if it hits, its not in a big radius like the traps.

hey guys, just to let yā€™all know, I ended up creating a warrior, and after some more grinding I got the hook :slight_smile:
hereā€™s my actual char list with 4 ST sets completed! Next slot will be taken for trickster, for sure

Time to flex those 3 hooks I got :smile:

Congratz mate, you definitely are getting up there

hahahaha, not sure if Iā€™m happy or sad that I just got one.
now it is time to kill all of them trying to make my way to oryx3 :woozy_face:

Woah woah woah there, calm down. Dont go in if you care about your characters man. Better go with a throwaway char, in case, yā€™know, they die.

for sure not going to join those runs, I havenā€™t played that much lately, and Iā€™ve heard that minority of O2 runs end up in O3

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.