Supporter Ranks and Unity "event"

if you boost for all 100k points, it would be 320 USD if you buy 3 of the 99.99 packs, and a 20 pack. two hundred for 60k if you boost all the gold for that, and itll have 4k gold left if you do 60k points only, just boost 30,000 gold to get 60,000 and boost 50,000 to get 100k

Sorry I lost my touch with math ever since I got in Alg 2… I also thought that I could boost directly to VI for $400 then spend additional money for the glow… So I’m much happier to know this and again I need clarification bc I’m kind of an idiot, I can buy $320 USD worth of gold, boost to 100k points and have everything including the glow? Also I spent a while clicking the boost up arrow and I made it to the 50k points -> 100k points conversion to confirm it I guess? I probably just restated what you just said but can you confirm that’s true again lol?

That is correct. buy 320 worth of gold, 3x 99.99 packs, and 1x 19.99 pack and use 50k gold to boost and get 100k supporter points, then claim all your rewards :smiley: and yes, you get glow :wink: I recommend restarting after it confirms you boost so you get the glow, but claim everything first so you get it after the refresh :smiley:

I might buy a $50 pack instead of the $20 just for a little guilty pleasure. Thank you so much for all of your guys’ help!

edit: I forgot to add, I already purchased the 250 rank, and I spend some money after that so I should have to spend a little bit less points, is that right? Like I have 2870 points at the moment, so is that just 2870 less points I’d have to spend?

Yes, however you can only boost in increments of 100. Welcome to the club :smiley: Glad to have you.

Unless you have mad skillz like me and click on the gold number itself, allowing you to type in any value you want:

WOT O: I never knew that XD Thanks for sharing that lol!

Exfuckingcuse me?

Fuck

How long did you spend clicking the up arrow when you were boosting?

It was a long enough time to be a bit salty about finding this out lol, let’s just say that…

It wouldn’t let me buy the last bit bc my PayPal account isn’t fully verified yet, and I forgot my banking info for the credit card, but I only need less than a thousand so this should be easy to get the glow :slight_smile: (I used some greater and lesser frags in vault so I’m up to 99023 now)

Awesome! :smiley: Welcome!

Thank you!! Honestly 90% of why I bought that was hoping to get an Interregnum from at least one ST chest lol. I’m about to open all of them but I gotta get a list ready first so I can mark what I got XP

You should record it and post it :wink:

Umm… I don’t know how to record stuff, and this computer is really laggy, like I’ll press something and a few seconds later it reacts, but only with games. I totally would though!

Darn, well, I wish you the best with your ST’s! definitely update us :>

I will! I’ll create a little poll and maybe edit stuff and make it look pretty with what I got? And if I (finally) finish that Necro set I’ll post it somewhere in the Achievement Thread >x<

If you’re on Windows, Windows + G gives you access to an inbuilt recording software.

Um, I already opened them all btw, I completed the Twilight set, Phylactery, Hollow King and I’m missing the weapon in the Oryx and Bee sets. The ring in the Skuld set, never gotten that either lol. In total I got (weapon/ability/armor/accessory):

• Twilight Mage: 1/1/3/1
  • Priest of Geb: 1/2/0/0
  • Skuld 2: 1/1/1/0
  • Dragon Tamer: 0/2/1/0
  • Oryx Battle Attire: 0/1/1/2
  • Swoll Paladin: 1/0/0/1
  • Parasitic Host: 1/0/0/0
  • Hollow King: 0/0/0/1
  • Queen Bee: 0/1/1/1
  • Phylactery Bearer: 2/0/3/0
  • Lost Golem: 2/0/1/0
  • Horrific Sorcerer: 0/1/1/0
  • Akuma Slayer: 0/0/0/2

I’ll make a prettier version later, but for now I need to attempt to get some rest lol.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.