Supporter Ranks and Unity "event"

So a bit off topic, but I recently got a job and I’m finally able to afford stuff on my own. (My dad doesn’t like it but eh…) Anyway, I had a few questions about the Unity port supporter ranks.
1. How long does the whole Campaign last, like is there a confirmed date where shards and stuff stop dropping and you are no longer able to purchase Supporter Ranks?
2. Say, just hypothetically ofc, I purchased the $400 dollars required to boost my way to the Unbound Supporter Rank. If I boost my way to that then I’m that rank, and do I get all the ST chests and other rewards total? I’m pretty positive that I get the skins and the pet stone and chat color and all that shit, but do I just get the 20x ST chests or do I get all of the cumulative ones?
3. Again, hypothetically…if I were to buy the 60k gold required for Unbound Supporter would I have to directly boost it, or if I spend the whole 60k on vaults, characters and boxes would I be able to get it that way?

you have until the end of december to obtain/buy supporter points

you get the items from each tier as you get the required amount of supporter points, you don’t need to get the points for that tier again.

therefore, you get all the st chests from all tiered combined if you buy all the tiers

if you directly boost, 60k gold will get you 120k supporter points. if you buy from the mystery box shop, 60k gold will get you 60k supporter points. I don’t think directly purchasing vaults or char slots affects your supporter point total.

This should answer a lot of questions.

1. Ends december 31.
  2. Yes, you get all the st chest, 30+ whatever the number is.
  3. Cant spend it on certain things. If you spend it on boosted, it doubles the value but that’s all you get. If you spend it on mystery boxes or other things, you get the same amount. Can’t spend it on vaults, char slot, or a few other things unless you don’t want the points.

Adding onto this:
It doesnt work with feeding via gold,
And vault does count. If you buy it directly, you get 500 points or 5 nexus crystals or whatever theyre called.

If I got a job my dad would bow down and praise me.

And I’m not old enough yet. Great.

There’s a timer on the support tab that shows how long you have, it stops on the 31st I believe.

all of them, it’s cumulative.

You don’t have to boost it.

character slots and vaults don’t count, unless they changed it since the original post.

Vaults do count now. You get shards worth 500 points for unlocking a vault (instead of a consumable).

I forgot to add, he doesn’t approve of me spending money on games :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Sorry I can get confused easily by things that make perfect sense sometimes… So basically if I had 60k gold and spent it on boxes and shit then I wouldn’t be able to make it to Unbound? But if I boost directly to Unbound then I will make it?

good to know, I might have to buy a few of those instead of just direct boosting.

(do character slots count or are those still out?)

You can make it to unbound without direct boost, but you’ll have to spend another 40k.

with that same 60k yes.

Char slot directly unlocked doesn’t count as far as I know. If you’re doing this there will likely be a winter ample pack (which does count). Just wait for that.

What if I were to boost part of the way, like to Paramount or Exalted? Would I get a discounted boost to Unbound or would it still be 60k?

No discounts

until the 31st, you paid 80 more than needed if you’re boosting it all, yes you get all the rewards of all the tiers, if you don’t boost, then you’ll be spending 640 at least. Good luck, B. Hope to see you join the cult. o/

I probably will join it tbh lol. Honestly the biggest incentive is the 40ish ST chests I get. And the supporter skins, the glow and the text color. So basically the same reason everyone else joined the cult now that I think about it…

What do you mean discounted?

Basically, any gold that you boost and donate directly counts for 2 support points, any gold spent other than this will go in for 1 point, their post excluded vaults and character slots, but according to @Samcw vaults do work and count for the 1 point. If you wanted to buy character slots and get gold for it I would wait for an ample pack, as that would count toward your support points.

storage isn’t really an issue for me. Well… I hold a lot of shit I’ll never use, but I have 15 slots and a decent amount of chests so I’m set on that.

I was wondering though… I was reading the Campaign tab in the shop, and if I boost to 60k, will I get the glow or would I have to spend more money for that?

You’ll need 100k points for the glow, which is 320 fully boosted, or 640 without any boosting.

The glow isn’t included with the 60K rewards, you need to get to 100K for that.

So in total, about how much USD would that equate to in order to obtain both 60k points and the glow?