Talk about your country!

So a few things about my home :slight_smile:

Cheap beer!

Very relaxed

Plenty of places to squat

I would say for bad things is a mild corruption problem because of Russia but other then that it is Slav Utopia

Also a short thing about in the Czech Republic pretty much every person will not understand Slav memes, which is a bummer

List of entertaining threads
[Forum Game] Paste whatever's on your clipboard!

Czech Republic lit af tho

I’m Chinese-American

I’m a Communist:)

Dont worry comrade we used to be. There are countries far worse that are not communist.

We have Biryani and Chole…

@Niegil, you better come and help me spread our name

Well, we have Maggi and that sweet street Chole Kulche man, I miss it so much :sob:

Where you staying right now?

I might be heading out to India this year for a wedding

We live in igloos
We eat syrup all day
We say ehh at the end of our sentences
We are kind people
We have infinite wood and water
We are Canada

those arent actually true

Ah ive been to India before @Rammernaut and @Niegil in the Gao region its beautiful place! Wonderful Food!!!

and @Scorchmist ive never been to Canada but i know you are very polite :slight_smile: and im a huge fan of quality maple syrup, Im planning on going at some point because i want to tour a Maple Farm

Canada is awesome! My grandma lives there, and I visit every year or so.

We put chocolate sprinkles on bread, but no tourist cares about that unless they have relatives living here…
Also, this is probably the best place for me to be regarding my sexual orientation and the like ^u^

India is pretty nice.

Street food is nice, but seriously guys, how tf can you forget the best street foods: samosa, cutlets, pav.

Also, the gourmet is nice. Chole battura :blush:

Nobody else exists, china is shit, but we get triggered at the use of chemical weapons because it’s a broken, cruel, and boring war mechanic, just like what Dreaddrake thinks about warriors.

Fuck you ISIS, the us is coming your way

Rip exact opposite here :frowning:
alcohol if very expensive here ie a can (abt 330ml) of beer in a convenience store is like $4++

Norway, Finland? I remember it being quite expensive their

ah and @DreadDrake I think you are saying you are american. America is amazing country in my regard i have fun Every time i go :slight_smile: Its very unique in a certain way. In many countries ive been do they dont say their nationally of the country they reside in, maybe the region or sub region. But in America i saw everyone would say they are american

We have Disney World.
We have dumb street names.
We have the smallest city in the world.
We have Donald Trump. (Not necessarily a good thing)
We have anger issues.
We get triggered.
But we have Disney World
So that makes up for everything else

We are AMERICA

National Anthem plays

we have mcdonalds
we had george washington
we have states
we might be america

I live in the land of the flea
And the home of the beige
Amer-ICK-a

Americans will broadcast themselves just like ppl here go “btw ppe lelxd }===+> rocket ship hehe lol”

Singapore

Ok, I didn’t want to be that guy, but for the sake of education:

America is not a country. It’s a continent.

There, I said it. I feel better now.