Talwar Interview Confirmed?

yay :grinning:

List of entertaining threads
[Forum Game] Paste whatever's on your clipboard!

congrats!

moved to community hub

ty

Chapter 1: “How to be cringy…”

you are a jerk you know that?

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Only difference between what i’m doing and going outside, looking at the sky and saying “hey, that’s blue” is that for some reason you have some weird emotional attachments to your own statements.

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

k.

k!

y u cant just be nice like scorch tho

oh, apparently im nice :smile:

Wish I was a jerk, I am only an a.s.s. I was told by a red star so it must be true!

never trust light blue stars (unless in guild) i learn that the hard way

Who would talk to a light blue star < .>

lol

in fact i talk to light blues all the time, i get alot of them pming me on how to be good. I usually just direct them towards bluenoser’s guide

That sounds like to much work, well, if I was a white star it might be a bit different. “You want to be as powerful as I? Here, take this kendo stick, place it in the 6th slot of your inventory, and you will become a legend, just like me, some day. Go on now, go journey on into the realms, and discover who you truly are!” If only I were allowed to type this much in realm…:I

well unlike you, im not a troll, and i give real advice…

…I cannot change my nature! Anyways, if I do see someone that’s a lower star than me needing help, I might give helpful tips. Like when I entered haunted cemeteries back in the days, during the third round the one meelee new player would try running straight at the monsters hitting them(The meelee monsters). “Circle around them!”