TeamSpeak Gaming Community

----- Welcome to Villoux’s Realm of the Mad God TeamSpeak -----

Villoux TeamSpeak server IP: villoux.clants.net:8182

With DECA taking over, Realm of the Mad God is back in good hands! Moving forward, we’re sure everyone wants to find some people to enjoy the game with! Our community offers just that; from hosting guild channels to running events, you’ll never run out of things to do or people to meet!

Villoux’s TeamSpeak server has a thriving Realm of the Mad God community with players that rank from beginners to veterans. If you are new to the game, our staff will be more than happy to help you get started.

We also offer a locked tomb channel that users may utilize when they wish to privately run tombs and shatters with a group of friends without the need for interruption. We also use these channels to run our weekly community events.

Private channels are granted to any guild that has at least ten active TeamSpeak members. Subsequent private channels may be granted for each additional five TeamSpeak members in the guild.

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns about Villoux’s Realm of the Mad God Department, our Realm of the Mad God staff would be more than happy to address them! The Villoux Server System offers other games in addition to Realm of the Mad God, such as League of Legends, Counter Strike, and World of Warcraft. Join us on TeamSpeak for a community of great people with awesome servers, tournaments, and guilds!

Happy gaming, and we hope to see you soon!

We use TeamSpeak 3 as our primary means of communication.

Villoux TeamSpeak server IP: villoux.clants.net:8182

You can learn more about us at http://www.villoux.com

This sounds like a great idea! Good way to keep the community active :smiley:

Thanks! I’ve noticed that most people who do join our community stay around for much longer than the average player! Familiar names on the TeamSpeak date years back, it’s the best feeling to go into the game not just to play it, but to play it with friends that you feel like you’ve known forever!

Great idea, Love the advice keep it up

Great idea. I personally prefer discord to teamspeak because of its sleek and modern design. But none the less it’s fantastic that you’re hosting a thriving server ^-^! I’ll be checking it out

@Vitallium
Although I do agree Discord looks pretty, I still believe TeamSpeak has the superior functions :stuck_out_tongue:
It’s what’s on the inside!!! :slight_smile:

Discord is pretty good for streamers as you can link your twitch and YouTube accounts. I’m not as familiar with teamspeak but does it have similar functionality? Also one thing ts has and discord doesn’t have is sub catgories! They are so helpful

Cool TS!

Although it doesn’t link external accounts, I really like ts for what it is. The elaborate channel map and vast permissions system allows for very large communities to maintain order where I feel that Discord does not do as well. For a single guild, maybe, for a whole server system, not so much.

I think I’ve been on your ts before was nice atmosphere peeps running dungeons and chatting pretty kewl.

We hope to see you around again! :slight_smile:

Bro, people are so nice. We run dungeons and stuff they’re very kind to new players, i see people 8/8 every day so much fun.

Great community,a lot of nice people keep the great work up!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.