Teleport guide - Bluenoser

There you go bby gurl :kissing_closed_eyes:

I added this Teleport guide to Bluenoser’s RotMG guide. Right now it has its own page but I may combine it with some other things.

may i add something to this

This is what i generally do, not sure if other people do this, but when you teleport, i un-off-center, so i wont have a god wall behind me and not being able to see it. Once i know whats around me, i off-center again. More for beginners.

• Regarding ‘Ent/Avatar’ sitters, look at the star in the chat. While this seems ‘discriminant’ in nature, most sitters will be light blue/blue stars

@Bluenoser I suggest you combine the points about ‘Don’t teleport to solo insert class’ because it doesn’t have to be a Warrior/Rogue/Knight/Priest. I was testing out my new oreo and some poor soul got destroyed earlier today. Point is, all classes have the potential to be in dangerous situations. Lots of people rush through godlands on ‘squishy’ classes to get to events.

If this is a general teleporting guide, some more ‘advanced’ teleporting techniques include…

The /teleport Method: Have /teleport Bluenoser typed in chat and press enter twice to teleport to your anchor. Disclaimer: This method often results in deaths because of the time it takes to physically press enter twice as well as the fact that you’re probably moving. Famous last words: ‘Hey, look at this nice wasdawrrrrrrr’

Cursor Over Teleport: Click on your anchor’s name and hover your cursor over ‘Teleport’. Simply click if you’re in danger. This is faster and more dependable than the anchor method but you can’t really aim…

well with teleporting, you dont want to teleport to “high” rank, b/c they are generally doing something stupid and like rushing through glands on wiz. Lower stars dont tend to do that often

I wouldn’t call that stupid. Risky maybe, I have done that exact thing trying to get to an event. And yes, I have killed a few that teleported to me because I was dragging Gods. You have to be careful when you teleport to anyone.

which is weird, b/c whenever i tp, there is this 1/4sec where everything pauses, and i get to dodge shots? so ive never died to anything within 3secs of tp (could be longer but i tped onto a water mine, and didnt see it and died)

Incorrect. The enemies don’t see you for around half a second but they still shoot at other players. Hence why Avatar/Ent sitting works; you can’t dodge anything.

i said for me.

I literally almost always gets this pause, where i just get to dodge and prepare myself. Ive tped to draggers in train lots of times with like lvl 1 chars, and i most of the times survived.

Only you get the pause? Someone already explained that it is not a pause and more so that the enemies don’t see you, if only you are experiencing the pause than maybe your client is a little fishy lol. I just teleported to a priest sitting on a djinn while it went off and instakilled the moment I got there.

revive (sorry)

but just saw this

That’s cute, I wish we could make notes when we move things :c

Leader: No, you regulars are too young.

That’s probably true, I would make the strangest notes about Shatter’s guy parts, and the poor OP would be like “wtf?!”

Or you can be my friend and BE that jugg warrior and insta-pop upon teleport in a deadwater docks :frowning:

• When teleporting to a boss, rotate your screen such that after you teleport, you are shooting/running towards the boss. Mostly applies to Ocean Trenches and events.
  • Use Jugg/Prot/Seal before you teleport

O_O Happens too much…

Never thought about there being a guide for teleporting, but now (after learning many times when not to teleport the hard way) I realize this is a great guide for upcoming players. Nice job!

Instadeath via Teleporting

Famous last words: 'Abysawdasdasdawdsad’
MrSurvivor was killed by Medusa at level 20

this has saved me many times. thanks!