Tell us where your name came from!

excos me are u threat me online?!!!? u kayboard warr i will bash u irl fite me my brother lifts 30 pnd weigts and he flexs on h8rs like u so try me but u will feel pain. i will 1v1 u minecraft pvp no mods no haxs only pvp i gitve u diamond armor and i take the irony armor but i will still win u ha what u gonna say now huh1!!?!!?

Good sir: Is that a threat? Because if so, I will call the Office of Testing Integrity as well as the Office of Homeland Security to roast you here and now.

/s

He didn’t post the gif
It’s a Christmas miracle.

Shall I?

No.

no thee

I swiped it before some random 13 year old could. Figured it deserved better…

(I’m a 23 year old grad student irl for anyone who’s wondering.)

I wish this happened to most good names but you see a lot of them on random accounts that haven’t been used in 3 years

https://www.realmeye.com/player/pikachu
I wanted this name but he’s active and… has been playing for 7 years…

Wew, 7 years without a single 8/8 or 7/8 character

My name is Sen, and I tend to be a loner/antisocial in real life because of past experiences.

Has a nice ring to it though, don’t you think? It’s been my online tag for a few years now.

No senpai memage?

That’s not nice I was once 13 playing this game D:

Explanation for DrgnShrk and/or why you didn’t choose Shark?

I changed high schools for the last year, so my weebish friends from sophomore and junior year didn’t get the chance to.

Take a guess my dudes

My name has the best story. I was being retarded and put my real name

my name is diamondest because it is diamond est and I used to play minecraft so diamond

I was looking for a name with viper in it but i settled for the next coolest snake name

When I was a stupid fifth grader I made stories about a superhero named moldy cheese. My name in videogames was usually moldycheese, but there weren’t enough characters so I wanted to make it moldychiz. I played for a few minutes then quit. Years later my friend introduced me back into the game. He and a group of friends had made accounts using the word “Nova” in front of random words. Not realizing I had played this game before, I found that my usual name was taken so I decided to go with Novachiz.

Mine is a little dumb, with of course no grammar or memory. When i saw this movie come out called “Hallpass” i though it was going be the COOLEST. NOT but little ol 12 year old me wanted my online username to be “Hallpass” sadly turned out to be Hallplay… oops misspelled! but I love it now and im glad i did.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.