Tell us where your name came from!

Well over 5 years ago, I came across this delightful game on a flash game website. After playing as a guest for a while, I though to myself “Jheeze! This is one hell of a game.”

That reaction stuck, and the name Jheeze was born!

Half it’s a cool word

half

Should shatter change his profile pic to mudkip POLL

Friend who showed me the game had one eyebrow

(Not really but we gave him shit for it anyway)

We were nubs and didnt know how to PM, so for him to find me I had to have some name related to us two

Named myself Mrunibrow (Mr. Unibrow) To fuck with him.

Made a typo in my email when registering my e-mail

Forgot pass

Could not click forgot pass button

Didn’t think of customer support (WS times)

The typoed email was taken already

:sadfrog:

Made a new account, slightly lazy

Same name, - W

I closed my eyes and pressed 10 letters and got this.:slight_smile:

HAHA … snort … snicker … kids these days!

Smitty Werbenjagermanjensen.

@Niegil, this forum ain’t big enough for two number ones.

Tell us where your profile picture came from!

Correction, I’m not Number one, I’m Numbuh one, so it’s fine

Around 4 to 5 years ago, I used a very generic name with the numbers “123” after it. I decided it was time for a change. I wanted an original new name that very few to no people would have. I began combining letters until ONAPA came out. I am actually quite proud of myself of creating a short, non-generic name.

popcorn? where’s the popcorn?? :frowning:

Cuz i love dragons
and… deca gimme baby dragon how pet or riot
(idk what riot means lol)

:popcorn: here have some popcorn :slight_smile:
:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :tropical_drink:

Is it very very very buttery?

NO.

Beggars can be chosers, im taking my popcorn back!

nooooooooo!!! I was just asking if it was buttery so if it wasn’t i was gonna put butter myself!

JawStar1 - My very first name I used on the internet, I was probably 7 at the time. It is a combination of my initials and my dog’s name at the time. No idea why I had a one, probably just because why not.

JawStar - The second name I used, and also a mark of my maturing. The name changed happened after an incident where a hacker started talking to me on notepad on my PC. Needless to say I panicked and turned off unplugged the computer. Probably 10 years of age at the time.

JawstJakt / JawsJakt - This time I lost the account due to my own stupidity. The name actually directly relates to what happened, the account was “Just Jacked”. I wanted a name that still utilized my initials while being reasonable, so I ended up with this. After this I always made my login pwords 20 characters and up with randomized numbers to insure it would not happen again. No more 123abc-like garbage. I believe I was age 13 at the time, anyway I tend to make my alt accounts a variation of the main, so that is where JawsJakt originated.

JawstJakt was my main at first but I got a better pet on this account so I stuck with it.

iExisted - The name I am currently resorting to. This one is actually kind of sad because it signifies abandonment. A year or so ago while I was 15 I made the decision to “disappear” from every online friend I had made. I’d prefer not to explain it, but I did have a good reason for it.

When I choose a username I’ll put a lot of thought into it, I mean after all I’ll be stuck with it for a few years at the minimum.

i always felt that name as very sad…

Yeah, the people that pretty much made me who I am today that I’ll never see again. It’s all good though, I know I impacted/affected their lives in a positive way as they did mine; to be honest, that’s all that matters to me.

Will I abandon you guys? I don’t know, probably wouldn’t make much difference though. The leading factor to leave them was my maturity and I’m already pretty much at my peak for it, so I doubt it’ll be the reason if I do leave.

first class was wizard so Mage and added my name at the start “DorianMage”

Well, I started playing ROTMG on a (at the time) 3 year old macbook laptop… keep in mind that this was almost 5 years ago, so it was utter shit… I couldn’t go anywhere without standing on the edge of black tiles for around 2-3 minutes… I quit the game soon after, and picked the game back up 2 years ago… I have learned to love the game and my name, mainly because I play on a shitty computer, but just good enough to run realm… sadly, the laptop I used has just broke down this week after 8 years… rip