Ten is Recrootzing

We’re a USE2 guild for god-tiered players that requires active discord participation :iphone:
Requirements:

• MUST BE AN ACTIVE DISCORD USER
  • Mostly English speaking but if you want to rant in Nandorin (For all y’all Lord of the Rings fans out there), be my guest
  • Maintain 7.5k fame :tropical_drink:
  • At least 1 8/8 :trophy:
  • Skills: can operate a computer and play RotMG, run CLEAN Tombs & Shatters and have mad freestyle skillz (last one is optional)
  • Eastern Time Zone (ET) but any time zone is okay (but we really appreciate if you didn’t only get on during 3 a.m. ET :grinning:)
  • Be active and play the game (or come up with a good excuse why you can’t :airplane:)
  • Don’t be an asshole :rage:

How to apply:
If you meet the requirements, go here (or click the link below)

:c

Sorry :c

"guild for advanced players’

XD Can do better (and more) dungeons than your guild. Your guild during that shatts…

that was before

Just a warning, stop bumping by commenting then deleting said comment.

I’ll start flagging your comments, and if it still persists, I’ll move this to WC till a mod can step in.

You’ve had this thread cleaned up manually once already, don’t push it.

Wait… why are you even here? Just mute the notification if it bothers you so much…
Sheesh, people get triggered way too easily nowadays.

Note: This guild is a JAKE PAULER guild.

Still better than the guild where the founder doesn’t even know what the guild’s name means…
:wink:

That crossed the line into annoying. Try to keep it once a day, this category isn’t so busy that you’d need to do it more frequently than that.

But I never bump (this totally isn’t a bump)

Changed the Discord :yum:

You don’t seem to understand you’re not to bump annoyingly, so i’m locking.