god I wish that was me

Unfortunately I have no interest in doing chains of frost restplaces u,w,u

Congrats to @Laserquest for being my 20k :heart:

if :heart:s were posts I could close 2 entire threads on my own x3c

@WhiteBagThreadv2
Run. Run while you can.

that’s pretty epic, nice

I’m coming for you :heart:

for some reason I read money as monkey and I was going to be really sad for that awful pun and then I realized that im just a freaking moron who can’t read.

I’m already halfway there, it better hurry >:3

I passed both!

(For those of you wondering why I would need to take two ap physics tests, Physics 1 gets me out of a lab and Physics C: Mechanics gets me out of a class)

gg gj

A lil late since I actually finished it a couple days ago, But at the start of MotMG I knew I wanted to get an epic Alan Warrior PPE. Jugg was an epic addition, got it from hermits while clearing for Alans

Noice. And I love how people started saying Alan.

max eff gang

Realm community picks up on memes faaaaaast

yes i finally made my first actual thread gimme a medal

Noone will believe me but the moment I started grinding this event Day 1 I was hopping realms calling them Alans, I’m convinced I finally started a shitty trend on RotMG and get overly happy whenever I see a random stranger calling them Alans too.

I mean other people could have started calling them alans at the same time. Trends on rotmg have pretty obscure origins typically.

I did my first 5 shatts today! :3 not as hard as i thought lol.
yall mods on the shatts discord im not a mule why am i on the blacklist

you should message a mod about that

lmao mods wont answer
except sadlyfe :3

Lmao starting a trend reminds me of a time when I bought 3 mana for a life and sold 2 mana for a life. Then everyone started doing it. And when I bought 5 def for a life. And people starting buying them for 5 too.