The Achievement Thread

you still have time to get 10 tho

Not with all the extra classes I have to do

plus considering quitting realm because itā€™s just so boring now.
This valentines event really killed rotmg for me

well irl stuff has to come first ya know

Nah realm :wink:

Is testing up?

I have successfully managed to solo an Ice Tomb! and I owe it all to the Wooden Box. Because, honestly, without that thing, thereā€™s almost no way I would have done Polarisā€™s rage phase.

And I also got 0 from it so I spent 30 minutes of my time and got nothing but bragging rights. Yay?

You used a wooden box with a decoy in order to get a bigger wooden box to spawn which was empty.
Nice

Sounds like every chest event ever.

Got my first 7/8 PPE!

o.O crown but still inno and golden

wait a minute, how long has he been gone :thinking:

Iā€™m fine with the quiver as it is the same as a t6 just no stat bonuses, however youā€™re right about the bow i do need to get a covert but right now i think iā€™ll leave it for a bit to focus on other chars and then come back to max life.

Nice crown man!

You need to get a dbow, or a cbow, or a tshot, or a leaf bow. Those bows are the only ones that are at least decent.

on my archer i have a dbow cbow tshot and t11 bow. should i still try to get a covert?

No. Covert is bad. If you wanna get one to make your set look nicer, go for it, otherwise donā€™t.

I actually find covert to be better than dbow in many situations. Its better at clearing out enemies and killing gods is a pain in the butt with dbow.

Which is why you use cbow or tshot for those situations. Covert is bad. Tiered bows are bad.

First time with 4 8/8s and a 5/8 :smiley: Not poor anymore

Aaaaaaand i died