The Aliens are back! [Sep 18th - Sep 25th]

At least Deca’s form suggests the event will come round again and there’ll be future chances, so sling the things in vault for now/keep farming/do all the token quests/wait for next event if no luck.

Just let me pay 100 tokens for a random armor or something. I’ve legit been spending around 6-8 hours farming daily. A friend who has done less than me, because he only plays when I play has gotten two armors. My luck is just shitty, and I’m gonna waste a ton of time because of it

Everything from the event that I’ve gotten so far. Literally no armors and so many whites/cores. This is all from this event because I didn’t play during MotMG

owo what’s dis

Are you talking about the screenshot? It’s from muledump. Just an easy way to keep track of all the items on your account

Oh it’s muledump ! One of these days i miht use it, if i find miraculously my password

I’m convinced DECA has to be trolling me. I’ve gotten over 200 tokens just today, farming for 8 hours straight. Still no armors.

Name checks out.

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.