The Anti-Giveaway (ENDED)

3 speed. Don’t choose me.

2 Ring of Decades.

Just finished my math exam, and I’m feeling a little more generous, so you can figure this one out. Pretty simple.

Solve:
log6(x + 3) + log6(x - 2) = 1
2(x) Ring of Decades.

AnnieRikka_spin

whoa
acrop :stuck_out_tongue:
mucalpha

So you just spin a wheel to get the items people offer you

This isn’t gambling. It’s people offering me free stuff :slight_smile:

Pretty much. I’m honestly surprised anyone is offering this stuff, it’s basically a sneaky way of asking for free items haha

deca

Mana bc I just lost an 8/&

IGN: Zerokishi

and if you get me, you get a free dex… no, thats too low… 2, you get 2 free dex pots :stuck_out_tongue:

I already feel bad for the people offering legit donations

Khajiit offer the ware if you have the coin.

I’m offering 15 cans of spaghetti-o’s (120 t0 rings). Remember, you HAVE to take them. No dropping them until after you recieve them all.

Also a court battle, my lawyers will be talking to your lawyers about this illicit trademark theft. :sunglasses:

how you gonna hold all the items cuz ill give u 8 gsorcs

Giveaways in Australia?

I’ll put a life on the table

(Posted twice below)

Please, No.

ill give you a kendo stick if a win ^-^

I’ll throw in a reskin holiday helm, hydra, and a mana thats been sitting around

I honestly don’t think it’s normal for players to run around screaming offers like hydras and acclaims. I mean, if you guys are pros, I suppose you get decas everyday, but…Whatever, ruin your perfect 24+ life pot record if you wish.

Why do you care what these other people do? It doesn’t affect you at all in anyway, and you don’t have to take part in this if you don’t want to. I mean, it’s nice to see people willing to sacrifice items of value to give to someone, instead of dropping it on the ground for nobody to have.

These people are being selfless, and there’s really no sensible reason for you to have a problem with that.

but again I’m the one getting the items so my opinion is biased

Oh, no, no. I wasn’t disapproving this. It was just a bit amusing to see a bunch of players offering free stuff, especially when almost everyone in the game simply keep to themselves and never donate. I mean, this is a pretty cool idea. Wish I could’ve thought it up too.