The Cave of 1000 Zeros

People are always complaining that the Cave of 1000 Treasures doesn’t drop anything good from the boss which is true, However the mimic enemies drop pots as well as the boss. I just got a Def from a mimic and it was pretty good. Anyways just wanted to put this out there to let people know. (Also keep in mind that it might be a really rare drop and I’m super lucky and it’s a 1/100,000 chance of dropping or something.)

From the 4 TCaves I have done I have gotten about 6 pots from the mimics and only 1 from the actual boss.

Yes, I hardly even bother with the boss if there are more than 5 people
I have received a life from the mimics it is quite rare however

more like something from 1/10 to 20 from what everyone is saying
don’t say some crap if you have nothing to back it up

He said “might” and you dont have anything to back yours.

I’ve only done 1 CoTT, but I got 3 def and a spd from the mimics and a gbow from the boss.
It’s about what I expected, didn’t expect a guaranteed pot drop from the boss when the enemies in the dungeon have such a high pot drop rate.

I think it’s pretty great that everyone just rushes to the boss, get zero and then leave. More loot for me!

I think the dungeon drop rate is fairly high. I’ve seen four of them drop. I’ve also heard them called many times.

Ive done about 10 so far and might have found 1 at most.

Twice i’ve gotten 3 pots in a single run, lots of PBags from the boss- reminds me of the old abyss but more diverse drops.
Generally a pot or two from minions if im in a small group

I object.
A good 25 hours of glands farming ive done since the dungeon dropped from djinns, and ive found 1

I agree with him xd I’ve only done 2 since the release, one that I found and other one from someone who called

U have bad luck I guess. I was just playing for like an hour and got two. I wasnt even farming for them, I just happened to get them.

i dont think its me having bad luck, i think it’s u having a lot of good luck finding them.

I LOVE how the name of this thread is “Cave Of 1,000 Zeros” LMFAOOO xD

It’s funny how you say “since the release.” Because as far as I know, Cave Of 1,000 Treasures has BEEN available through Kongregate by getting to Level 20 with a Ninja. But if by “release” you mean the May patch, than I’m just an arrogant prick. Hahaha! :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.