The Death Thread

6/8 ninja… gigacorn

dunno what happend

Haha… had some good times with this one. But, as all things are, they must come to an end… Rest in piece, my beloved wizzy.

prolly a suicide

Holy moly that’s some nice fame
and that robe though…

fine with the death(was 7/8, starting to drink some life)… but the fame count… hdakhfkjahfahljkdhsaf 1 star off yellow star…

Boy you weren’t even close. I died 2 days ago with 1974 fame on a wizard… Also awhile ago a got 1995 fame on a priest.

Yeah but I was also 1 star from yellow star :confused:
“boy”

MAJOR tragedy for the LH discord.

some pretty sad rouge deaths recently… really annoying things like laaaaag and getting quiet in the sewer RIPPPPP

Easy way to lose yours candies.

Alas, @Kenro lies, a Rogue that rushed to Daichi, only to be slain by a Caster corrupted by a mysterious force; power, perhaps, or pure evil…

@Sir

@RIKOIIIII Running around godlands, running fast - police cop ghost god beat my ass~

@CyBeRPRODA Yike. 1/8, at least.

what is that +1 fame thing?
is that part of the new updateor is it hacks

It’s a new Experimental setting! It gives you a quick heads-up when you earn fame. And no, it doesn’t give fourty notifications when you kill a Nightmare thingy; it adds it all up nicely.

:frowning:

I accidentally missed two screenshots, so have them. They’re older, which is why I have a Trickster here!

@SkullXHunt and @Doudbob got popped when the Stone Guardians did their backs-to-eachother phase. The one where they shoot shotguns of like, 120-damage superblasts. It’s like tanking two Ghost God shotguns, maybe with 1-2 more bullets.

@Vanossland A 4/8, I do believe. I guess he got too many Pirates to swarm over him…

Rip my 8/8 ppe

Lagged at shatters so naturally the bullets flew through the group and killed me