The Death Thread

if you do you won’t be the only one

I became an orange star on a pally, then died on him (wasn’t even maxed def). I was broke afterwards, but hey, at least you got orange right?

rubberbanded in survival phase of halls, didnt nexus.
RIP leaf bow, tshot, dbow, cbow, frost bow, vile trap, wyrm and bracer

Fametrained for a couple hours today (please no hate- just trying to get past legendary paywall as f2p player), and there were some interesting drags. Sorry if you can’t see all of the graves clearly: these were taken quickly.

@Least (8/8), @Pupulove, @AJinator, @Experix, @XReactor @MrScalesll
When you see a drag of 20-30 medusas, back up.

@SJrip (8/8), @Nickley, @Soapar

A continuation (still from the same 2 hours):

@Polnn @Remmuss

@PriestGBZ, @DeathTrain

this is a strategy for fametraining that is incredibly time consuming and inefficient. what i recommend doing is what i plan to do as well. it’s a proven strategy that many marginally f2p players use to get legendary.

train (no items), get any character, >75 accuracy. suicide at ~220 fame. this is the most efficient way of gaining dead fame because before that point, the fame gain doesn’t slow down. while still not very fast, it’s still much faster than training a single character to the point where u can suicide for a high amount of fame.

Yeah, I have done that in the past. I just have a couple issues with this, though:

1. I plan on getting a total of 40k fame from farming (yard upgrade+fuse+all that random pet food I have stored in inventory and gift chests from events and calendars), meaning that I would have to make 60-70 of these characters to achieve the target fame numbers. This means that I would have to level each one and keep the 0/8 alive until 220 fame, then suicide, 60+ times.
  2. Usually when doing this, it requires you to stay back from the fighting, as you are 0/8 and going for accuracy. This would be pretty boring when done on 60+ characters, and then I don’t feel like I’m helping (especially since people who leech in the fame train peeve me greatly).
  3. I had originally hoped to get every fame bonus possible except Ancestor, Legacy Builder and Pacifist on my character, leading to a *7 boost in fame from my base levels (which would negate the lower fame gain rate of longer-lived characters), but then I lost both Boots on the Ground and Mundane in a stupid mistake. I am close enough to my goal that I will just continue on this guy, but I’m still kinda salty.

Thanks for the recommendation, though. If I was going for a smaller amount of fame, I would definitely take this path!

@Xrowan @SRGrain
Cube God + Urgle = DEATH

Goodluck getting past the f2p wall… I’m not even gonna try.

no cy@

You gotta chase your dreams

For Mundane, I highly, highly suggest Ninja, as you won’t be losing stat increases (Defense from Shields and Helmets, Dexterity from Cloaks and Quivers, Speed from Cloaks as well) nor will you lose an asset that would normally advantage you over another class (f.e. Priest immediately loses to Sorc in terms of abilitiless gameplay), and you deal a heck ton of damage even with lower-tier Katanas (which actually drops, compared to flipping daggers with broken tier damage increases).

I mean, I did so… (no train)

Now get pacifist (use wizard or sorcerer).

Pacifist gives a lesser total fame boost than Accurate, Sharpshooter, and Sniper.

I know, but if you attack the training turrets it doesn’t break the pacifist bonus because the shots have to do damage

Wait, seriously? I ought to test that sometime…

how i feel when there’s events with couple of urgles

l

i went to toilet and let my wife (who barely can play) to play my necro for a sec… less than 5 min after i back… only seen this death screen… my lesson that day is “DONT EVER, EVER AGAIN LET YOUR FRIEND/RELATIVE PLAY YOUR ROTMG”
reeeeee

expensive item : souless, deca, torment, ice crown

What was the most pain while you've played realm?

has a wife

plays rotmg

dont those two contradict each other
thonk