The Death Thread

Lost my first 8/8 in the nest. I had never done the boss before, lol.
It was a good run, I got a lot of experience on this guy. The 7k fame doesn’t hurt either.

As my laze increases, so does the size of my screenshots folder. Gotta clean out some more deaths some day!

@Trollberg A yikey Colossus death during survival.

@Swegmasti Two crusades came and bashed away at some poor 0/8s, as well as this…2/8?

@Qwerttyyyy What??? Are you doing???

@FrenchPepe A rare pepe found dead in Miami Lost Halls.

@Fliehp You know what, it’s content anyway, you get a spot here.

@FreshTrim I guess Oryx took off a bit much with that trim!

[@]Droelfkdps [@]AdiesPL [@]CeeMY [@]Trickkickz Bombs! So many bombs!

[@]ShervinHD Somehow managed to get himself killed by that explosion. How?

@IAntil A snow-covered grave lay before me.

[@]Ferngames I believe that was their name. A failed rush.

[@]Banknruno People really like underestimating Septavius and not stunning him, huh.

[@]Vollrex I scrolled back up because I seem to have missed this. …or Oryx was inside that UDL.

@Quatchii Well, they won Tofias’ contest, at the very least.

@Menichko Whilst donning a fancy Skuld 2: The ReGhostening set, was faced with a fast end.

I am the exact opposite. It seems like deca hates sprite whites. u want plane and get eps, i want ep and get planes.

I really shouldn’t be doing nests.

dang, got a lot of fame bonuses on him.
btw for everyone else, bf was 273, not 108

Yeah. He was:

RIP in peace my intended 5 star :frowning:

Probably will never get those cloths again considering nest event is ending :frowning:
Really damn pretty cloths…

Nice dyes too, he looks like a Hermit God emerging from water.

RIP TPE 2/8 Almost 6/8

Got dragged on in a D-Docks, was supposed to be a joke, but I ended up dead. The group of guys who dragged on me were actually pretty cool and nice. Gave me a bunch of tops and life to get me back on my feet again.

So, Im pretty happy either way…

RIP @Triforcej

Did you drag on him?

yeah he probably did.

yeah. i was kinda low hand i didnt even know aberrant blasters did a lot f damage. i was trying a sorc cuz i got anotehr fulmi ecently, but i have enough sense not to use a fulmi on 0/8 sorc cuz im not good enough to consistently keep sorcs alive

ol2ryuqfeoy11
stolen from reddit
at EUW nexus if anyone asks

You could go to EUW and make your own screenshot if you felt bad for stealing off Reddit. :stuck_out_tongue:

“killed by suicide” I wonder if that will be a thing any account becomes able to do, or if just an Admin command.

& I wonder if that means higher supporters can choose a preferred gravestone from all the graves unlocked via contribution level, or if it will be automatic ‘this level means you always get this grave’.

Lmfao

Retardation, this was also a mule with t13 dagger and a few other uts I can’t remember that I would have rather not lost T_T

oh shit never posted my mystic here yet

Yeah so what happened was that @Uniqourn killed me. Usually i would give the long story, but too lazy rn.

wait i remember that I am in that vid