the item that looks like a potion and it gives off a dragon aura or something

@JaffaCakel : “I’m edgy and gonna waste a jugg”

That guys means nothing to me now…

The White Bag Thread v2

NONO THIS CANNOT BEEF

…and there goes one more 8/8

hmm i wonder where u are from

hint hint mincraft france and the url text

This was fun. Realm had been opened for a while when someone found the Crystal in an area with a lot of gods. a LOT of gods. Including at the corner of the Cyclops Castle where there were dozens of gods trapped (where there are three red dots – three constructs - just below the castle wall). Deaths ensued.

I just stood back and healed off them until they were all dead. Got two blue bags out of it but did not try getting them, and missed the Docks too to get a screenshot.

@DraglordNL; suicide by Nest event. Had just started on it when they teleported and walked into it.

@MadMeme What the hec happened my guy?

I entered katalund and left my pc at the same time,i thought the time it’s gonna take to load me in + suffocation time is gonna be enough to open a fucking door… this was my favourite char… brb ceasing to exist.
EDIT: 2nd death from leaving pc to do something, maybe i should a)nexus in these situations, or b)remove any connection with the outside world to never get interrupted. (it’s joke :slight_smile: )

Option a.

That’s what I get for looking at my phone in a nest

mystic: lag and then ded

assassin: armor broken by brute and then ded

@GammaGamer

yes sir yes indeed!

When you decide to listen to @Ecookied and go to USW for nests; but he neglects to inform you that the idiots there attempt to ‘Full skip’ Nests.

this nest had like 10 deaths, these were the ones in the boss room