The Death Thread

your next line is, “Is that a jojo reference?”

Is that a jojo reference?
N-NANI?!

To keep on topic, so far lost 3 characters to decaract lag and my own stupidity probably :frowning:
:hibiscus:

smh died on another 8/8 to this guy…
EDIT: i need to vent right now. i’m so god dang pissed at myself for being so bad right now. i can’t even stay alive on 8/8s for more than a day. the worst part about this death is that i literally died the same way my knight did, which just means i’m dumb for not noticing. i think i’ll just stick to ppes or something so i don’t lose anything valuable before motmg ends
i also still only have 3 stars on rogue, as if i wasn’t disappointed enough already

Very happy that SubServer got fcked.

Happy gamer moment

@Mrfel (opener, failed stun I think) & @Vitttu (just went way too deep)

Neo Shred ? wit wot wut

Neo Shred

@Kerus:

why

No ss but @Chennitoa died when our guild was doing a malogia. rip he sat on bat thingy

Im still big sad

i feel u

@Szkieletx I stasised a Fire Mage on accident. Thinking that, due to its single remaining health point, it’d surely die instantly, they stood on it. Don’t do that.

@Wisodm Tried to rush. Didn’t work.

@Lanfeuts I have no idea what went through their head here. The Blue Soldier Bee went into its rage phase on top of the broken hive next to me, and for some, completely inexplicable reason, Lan rushed past it, somehow trying to kill the Hive in the next room. A bad decision.

@Slothshark Couldn’t keep up during the needle phase, unfortunately. Me and @Darkknio finished it, as well as the subsequent Forax.

lol
@Wisodm irony

1. not enough wisdom to spell his name correctly
  2. not enough wisdom to rush

@OryxCookie and (off-screen, but only seconds later) @Drawned A trio Nest turned solo, like most of my public Nest runs.
I recorded this one, so I think I’ll upload that as well.
Once again, standard loot from both Nest and Forax.

@Bobcoool

I needed fame lol

I nexused. Game told me that the nexus lobby was full so i waited. Got tired of waiting so I reopened my game and my heart dropped when I couldn’t see my archer on the character select screen. RIP

@Craftable

where tf is rhea help

rip :(((