The Death Thread

Can we have a moment of silence please for my my first ogmur resu cutlass and ubhp (all firsts)… when you try to fricking solo ava cuz you have good gear :sob::sob: worst part was i had 8 other whites on me… I could have atleast fed them. A perfect example of my dumb deaths

On a side note shouldn’t this thread be in the whine cellar?

…why?

It’s basically us whining about our deaths lmao

a) most people aren’t exactly whining
b) if this would be in the wc, then more people would make separate threads for their threads because they dont know about this one
c) basic users can’t reply to threads in the wc

Also, how else could we post others’ deaths and laugh at their dumbassery?

@OctoMatas I don’t even remember this death? It’s from 5 days ago. Haven’t played very actively lately.

hmm yeah true enough

why did you put a red bag item, two white bags, and an event white on a 1/8 character?

Because this guy right here, THIS GUY, @Twitchystr, is a Child of Freedom! No rhyme or reason can chain this man’s pure will! He’s got a car, and he doesn’t care about getting no government certification before taking it for a spin.
No…
This is @Twitchystr. He’s got all the ingredients for life, and, by golly, he’s gonna drink them, but you want to take it all away. Our comrade has lived his life with joy, mystery, excitement, and (most importantly) freedom, and when he falls down, what do you do? You ridicule him? That’s not what we’re here for…
This is the Death Thread. THE Death Thread. Here we honor the lives of our fellow men, recently or long past. We don’t ridicule or spit in the faces of our brethren. No! Here we come together and join in honoring those who have experienced what is all too common among our kind.

Yes comrade! I have heard your words, and they deeply resonate within me. For your words have brought me to enlightenment. Your wise words have explained to me the true meaning of freedom, the meaning of life, the reason why we live. For @Twitchystr lived and died a martyr to freedom, and his noble sacrifice will continue to inspire future generations. I was a fool before, but now I see.

um ok

My samurai, 8/8, had an oryx wand, ryu’s blade, alien loadout with entropy + armor + both katanas + ronin + candy waki, got completely destroyed by a storm of paralyzing corrupted archer shots. I had time to nexus but I did another dudhduedheudheuhrerdeuh moment and died. RIP entropy 2019-2019.

@DRvarg. Did not know it had happened until we reached the gravestone – he must have dived in and died rushing before I even got in.

Death party from the last WC of Rifts season 2 before the servers shut off:

Edit: I forgot to tag the names for the above:
Part 1: @Goldnfish @Folendert @DrummerWlf @Snigger @Lanmoon @Elpango @Shiunoa @DrAdnom @SamRiddelI @Panfilord

Part 2 of tags for above post:
@DASJAKOB @KekMoJones @Shootkeleb @Drknesszx @Amazonite @CubePower @Gisgii @Git @Haxs
& @PinkXS RIP-d going for last mark.

Part 3 of tags for above post:
@OloLev. There might’ve been others. A same thing happened at the end of season 1 in the last USW server active, but no pics, though I seem to remember it more as people throwing themselves on events & gods.

And just a few other death pics from the Rifts, didn’t take many screenshots, for whatever reasons:

Season 1:
@TheVulture in a tomb; @Sauchiwa & @MCsappo in WCs:

This one :arrow_down:, O2 went into dancing when he was right near the back wall, with the red balls going berzerk ricocheting back and forth off the wall. When O2 changed phase they were stacked up and smashed through a line of players. I’m kinda standing near where O2 was centred.
@Akram @Daniger @BerzerkOMG

Season 2:
Funny mass deaths from Shield Orcs, about 3-4 minutes into the very first realm, think it was when the Queen shield orc queen died/exploded, there must’ve been something A-ma-zing! in that pink bag.

& @Redpengiin @Tukkel in a WC, can’t remember if there was a story, maybe we were just grateful for their dancing efforts.:

@SpuRkZxD I…really don’t understand why people still do this. Insert pro-IC/OoC propaganda here.

@Holiwis Unfortunately, got Beekeeper’d.

@XMrCobbleX Not gonna put this in the Achievement Thread, since I might as well post it here, right?
Pretty cool to’ve finished another Nest with more than 0 peeps remaining - there were 4 still during Needles (a Knight who had never done it before, and some Wizard), but only us two remained for the finale.

Was faking afk in a corner of the boss room
I ended up underestimating the fog.

Noooo friend…
real gamers dont die, they respawn

st spell (sb) or tablet

Idk, both?