The fail thread

rip

The second or third time I maxed a character was a mystic. Friend was popping a cland, so i used some saved life to max in def.
After the cland, I thought 1/8 was so good and I went into an abyss and tried to rush
(a total of 1.5 rooms before dying)

Death by beholder, what a way to go

Yeah, I bet you miss that assassin so much.
/s

The Bracer Priest was my favourite out of all of them and it died cause of lag in a fame train

yowch

Becuase why not?

On my 6/8 necro I sat on one of the mushrooms after I defeated the boss. I went down to past half health, THEN DECIDED TO SIT ON ANOTHER ONE!!! rip

And then a week later when trying to duo a shatters with about 0 shatters experience.

doing a shatts until it got dirty. I was at the bridge and then a ice sphere spawned on top of me. I tried to nexus, and although i pressed r before i died, i died
welp
rip almost 3/8 knight
1 dex away…

dont fame train with a bracer silly

i just cant say anything…

tried to run over 1st boss…But hit spacebar too late

Oof

I feel you bro

i was farming for the perfect ada marill, i had and adamant sync abra so i was good to go. but i first found 3 woobats with great stats in the stats i wanted them to be (att and spd) but it was the wrong poke. i kept on getting bad stats on the marills but i finally got this

Just died on a 7/8 paladin from a crystal prisoner because I accidentally pressed tab and got stuck in chat when trying to press r

my biggest fail was probably fusing an heal mheal elec pet which i got really early with an unmaxed one accidently, i was so mad that day. after that it took around 300 eggs to get a perfect one again.

but why

I opened a UDL for my guildmates to level up in, and I decided to bring my ninja. I, for some reason, thought it was a good idea to void blade septavius and got popped.