The General Chat Thread

I’m beating you. Why does everyone reply to me so much?

that makes sense

When not a single one of your ‘most replied to’ are active anymore

(I guess TROLLDLLR is on sometimes still)

Hi, I’m looking for a RotMG fan fiction that was originally in the wiki before being moved. I read a bit of it around two years ago and wanted to find it again to finish it. I looked through the Story Archive but I can’t seem to find it. Is it possible that it was lost?

The things I remember from the story:
There was this girl (a huntress, I think) that woke up in the Nexus and later met this boy (I forgot what class he was). They were both noobs and ventured the Realm together, later meeting this girl wizard. I think they may have gone to the Ice Cave? Claire is the only name I can remember from there.

I just wanted to ask if anyone knows where (or if) I can find the story.

i gotchu

https://web.archive.org/web/20130511065104/https://forums.wildshadow.com/node/1858

There was another short story by the same author, intended as an epilogue. It was set in the Ice Cave and featured a couple characters from the original story. However, it seems to have been completely erased from existence. If anyone can find THAT, you are amazing and I love you

Thanks! Wild Shadow was mentioned back in the wiki where the moderators were discussing on moving the stories, but I wasn’t able to get into the old RotMG forum for some reason. Time to finish this story once and for all.

Why am I the second most replied to on both of your trackers @DeeBomb @NyanGamer

Do you mean Deebomb and Nyangamer?
Mine is this:

Yes, sorry. -Book
I don’t mind being pinged so don’t apologize-@Dbiz

It’s all good! We all know that I’m actually Book’s alt anyways. Since I’m second, Book is second as well.

What is it with you being people’s alts lately :no_mouth:

I’m just letting people know :frowning:

I have no idea.

The last time I replied to you was when you found the sadcat picture for me

me too
Aren’t we all?

I’m Book. And I don’t know you.

@ everyone

wait does @ everyone actually ping everyone?

no, it’s supposed to i think, but nobody gets any notifications afaik