The General Chat Thread

It was a good link.

yall already no i was 40 of those clicks :flushed::flushed:

greetings @Tauntauned, the slavic veteran forumer i presume?
anyway, it’s nice to see a long time forumer like you coming back. so how are you doing?

Is there any RotMG pet viewer?

From a recent guild recruitment thread, it hadn’t occurred to me until just now that exaltations would become a requirement for higher-end guilds, and after that, I realized the possibility that raiding discords might start requiring atk/dex exaltations since they’re stupid on stuff like that which would force a lot of newer and/or more casual players out of discords so that they actually have to play the game. Just a recent thought

(To keep the other topic sort of on topic)
Atm it’s communications but I wasn’t sure what to do and I couldn’t go undeclared so I just went communications. Maybe go into something with sports medicine or type of astronomy or even possible marine biology but that’s would last one.

Lol, that I quite the spread of interests!

Yeah but still not sure which I would change my major to. :man_shrugging:t2:

just popped a stack of oryx weapon shards and got predator bow, which i was on the fence about cashing in two stacks for! then just now i impulsively popped a stack of armor ones and got MY THIRD FRICKING HEAVY ARMOR. I HAVE POPPED THREE STACKS IN WANT OF THE LEATHER AND ROBE AND GOTTEN THREE FRICKING HEAVY ARMORS! i shoulda just cashed in two stacks for the leather…

laughs in ive had 3 staves and 1 sword, 3 heavy armors and 2 scepters and a cloak.

Ok I feel stupid asking this question but what does SBC stand for?

Spooky Boi Central

Isn’t that a lost halls discord?

Yes, SBC/Spooky Boi Central is a lost halls discord

huh, just saw a guild recruitment thread saying something about preventing players from SBC, why is that? Edit: also seen someone calling craykiller a SBC in one of her solo o3 videos

I suggest that you re-read that particular guild recruitment thread carefully.

That’s the one. Re-read it, closely…

This

I don’t get it, is it like SBC uses an illegitimate method of getting fame or something? Or like they can rack up a bunch of halls completions easily or something so they might not be highly skilled players or something?

Because jokes are funnier when they are explained

It’s a fake recruitment thread. “Bert” is the name of one of the game’s more notorious hackers, and the guild Bert has a number of troll accounts, which I assume are either Bert’s or Bert affiliate’s. Blacklist, the OP of the thread, is not in the guild.

SBC does not use illegitimate methods to do things. As a matter of fact, they are known for being one of the more anti-exploit discords out there, with the streamer Sebchoof (see the discord tags mentioned in replies to the thread) in particular championing anti-hacker sentiments and promoting the discord. SBC might try for whatever reason to get accounts into the guild to sabotage them and get the players banned from the game, they would obviously want to avoid them, and be ready to abandon ship as needed.

Programming knowledge for more hax.