The General Chat Thread

Guess the word:

P . . . h

Both the first four and the last four letters of this word are seperately valid english words.

(Yes, the full word is also a valid english word.)
(No cheating by using a dictionary/online service.)

plush

fuckin hell rip my dreams of becoming a reg again
ill tell the story
i was playing some rotmg as you do, and my computer freezes. i wait a while, but after like 5 mins i force shut down my laptop. I try turning it back on and im hit iwth

(Not with the highlight and i just pulled this off of google)
So, I try unplugging all of my usbs and mouses and shit and then after a couple of restarts (which all showed the same message) I get this gem

again not an actual pic of my cpu
I try the startup repair and a bar that says loading files appears. after that, a black screen with a huge mouse shows up with nothing else loading. i restart my cpu, same screen. i try the start windowns normally
loads files again and same black screen appears with mouse
so its pretty apparent that my fucking computer is fucked unless i get it fixed. so i plan to go to a shop and have them look at it, but my wonderful mother says no, and I have to get a different fucking laptop which is arriving this thursday. bear in mind this happened on the 22nd, the day before my fucking bday. kill me
i had to resort to puffin to get my login shit, use my mom’s mac to try to farm for shards (which keeps crashing and dcing), and now im banging my head on the tabel
so fun bday amirite guys
another edit sozz but I didnt remove any hardware or any usbs improperly so i have no idea how i got the error message

Meme Thread

cpu = central processing unit =/= computer but ok

Hmm, idk what caused it, but (most of) your files should be salvagable.

Try connecting the drive to another pc and having a look at it. If the drive is corrupted:

Source

happy late birthday b love u

[This post and its replies were split to here from: So, any idea what this is?] - Nevov

Wait! AoPS! lolll

@GBSlayer

lel

Getting in some AIME prep :sweat_smile:

Did you make aime this year?

Edit: @GBSlayer What score are you predicting you got

Don’t know yet… just took 10A

Lmao our school is going to have to take the amc at a later date because we had a snowday

Umm… idrk

That’s actually very dubious. Considering AoPS contest forums are opening tomorrow morning, everyone is going to be discussing answers.

You’re probably going to be taking the B, not the A.

Yeah we’ll be taking B.

Oh and btw, I know the 4th placer from Mathcounts 2017… (pretty sure he plays RotMG)

This is becoming offtopic…

yea guyz stop nerding out

im smart too im part of my school math team we even have our own shirt

yeh! im curntly lerning meth like complex additon! im smart!

lol i did Mathcounts back in 7th and 8th grade
got to top 10 in state

And I confirmed that the guy plays realm…