The General Chat Thread

Ik it’s amazing; I want to watch it

I was a year late so now I can’t…

population growth and the growing popularity of anime in the united states and europe is why

Europe+US is like China in terms of population so I see

im looking for cool guild uwu

A post was merged into an existing topic: Patch Notes X28.1.0

@Mynamerr like so?

Edit: ah, my bad I see what’s going on, I asked for the thing to be moved into the wrong category.

@moderators could you please relocate https://www.realmeye.com/t/patch-notes-x28-1-0/36834
into #news:developers-corner (not #news sorry @OtherBill for the mislead!)

& while at it, Producer's Letter: End of MotMG, Clarifications and Updates can also go into #news:developers-corner Thanks!

@Nevov aside from moving the pics of the new boxes to the update thread, can you also add a quick note that the single-token ones can be bought up to 4 times, and the 5-token ones only once?

Nope! I’m in the same boat, can’t edit at all in the news zone. When it’s in the dev corner you’ll be able to post.

Drat. Guess I’ll wait and check every now and then…

[Dun-dun-done.   OB]

ehh??

Is that good…? Or…

Its out of 1600, 800 max on each section
(It’s the SAT)

Holy shit you did great

last year as a freshman i scored 1220 on the psat. not sure if that is good or not

i have been cleansed from the pikaplague

im proud of you son

You unintentionally pressure me

Because I’m taking SAT 6 oct

I did SAT simulation test and barely pass with 960

There goes my self-confident…

Nice!!! I got a 34 on the act, about the same gradient :arrow_up: :five:

On the tea:

Chinese tea is my favourite. I drink my grandfather’s black dragon lychee tea (called lychee has nothing to do with the fruit) an dits awesome. It is like 30 years old tho so that might have something to do with its deliciousness. If you have any Korean citron honey tea add a teaspoon into a pot of Chinese black tea and it becomes a slightly sweet cirusy brew if awesome uwu