The General Chat Thread

Rip Kobe the legend he was.
And after he got passed on the all time scoring list LAST NIGHT!

help me

i can’t stop Scratching.

I decided to do rotmg in scratch. Now i can’t stop. Please send help.

Apply anti-itch cream liberally to keyboard every 5 minutes until computer stops working. Consult doctor if symptoms persist.

if anyone is wanting to play or just chill, hit me up im looking for some new people to chill with

omg your back!

Doing a test to sort of help prove that a simple palette can go a long way. My Paladin Set is featured here, and all but the middle shade is from that set!

Shades:
#FFFFFF (Lightest)
#8FB8D3
#52709E
#293C60
#101730 (Darkest)

@Toastrz Was the lore regarding the Cursed Library inspired by the real world Library of Alexandria?

I want to say something, but it would be exposing something.

maybe avalon is erathosthenes…

So, I know I just posted something positive, but I want to get something off my chest here. Not anything cringy like some people might know of, but something important to me.

Before getting hacked, I still enjoyed things. Playing on mobile was something I did for the enjoyment of it, and because I’ve gotten used to it so I figured that I’d take advantage of that. But after it happened… something snapped. I stopped enjoying most of the game, and even when I did enjoy it, it was so rare that it basically boiled down to the tiniest things. Not even white bags thrilled me anymore.

Even a bit before that, if I ever wanted to play on my PC, I had to use sketchy stuff but not something illegitimate, but after… I just used a client. I didn’t really care, even about dying. I still don’t, really. I feel such disinterest with the game that my prized Rogue is barely worth caring for for me. It sucks, but I feel such distaste for what DECA’s been doing that I just don’t care. It isn’t like they can’t change, but at this rate, I don’t have hope.

I’m gonna get used to the normal game again for a bit, so expect deaths. Other than that, I’m not apologizing for anything, just explaining what’s on my mind.

See you in like, a day. Or two minutes, idk.

Ngl the fact you played on mobile and was the raid leader is already a great achievement.

no vvay dood :v

Come back after a longer period of time. No point in continuing with something you’ve found has become stale to you.
Plus, the Hive minions still deal 50 damage, so what’s even the point of rebuilding from scratch?

Take a break for a week or two, if you don’t feel the urge to play again just move on and maybe you’ll come back when you get nostalgic

are you on hypixel

[Edit: I’ve transferred this post and the below 7 replies to here from another topic. -Nevov]

not sure what that is but no

it’s probably the biggest minecraft server. Ip is mc.hypixel.net

you should try it out maybe we can play together sometime

Insert Demonseye trying to stalk

cough @Demonseye cough

if you ever want to find me im usually derping around in bedwars. even though im really bad i still manage to have fun and occasionally win ign YesButNo_

What rank ?