The General Chat Thread

I think I just logged out of the forums last time, but I’d try that too.

has it worked (edit: okay it has)

I accidentally clicked the “Dead” button on my 8/8 warrior… what should I do?

On your Realmeye? If that’s the case, don’t sweat it. The moment you step into the nexus with that warrior again, it’ll register on Realmeye again… if it weren’t broken right now. I don’t know if it’ll show back up again until the website’s fixed.

However, bear this in mind: Realmeye is just a bot that tracks your stats. It’s not even a part of the official game or been formally condoned by any of the companies! It has no power to do anything to your character directly. The “kill” button is there for if mreyeball hadn’t already eliminated your character from off your Realmeye list.

Wow, everyone is changing their pfp’s now! I don’t know that mine is “spookier,” but… I’m temporarily changing it to something a little more sinister? :no_mouth:

context

I don’t know that I’d like to do much with my original pfp. I think it would turn out weird or ugly.

Also, I just forgot you guys still changed your pfps for Halloween and Christmas! I wasn’t sure if that was still a thing when October first hit, so I was pleasantly surprised to see the sudden changes with a few people lately.

Flirt moms omg

Yeah, I knew it didn’t affect the game, I was just making sure there wasn’t like a complex thing I had to do to show him on my RealmEye.

Since you clicked the dead button but it’s not dead, it will punish you by telling DECA to delete all of your characters and items in vault. That’ll teach you a lesson.

What’s customer support email

I need advice. In my current guild I have people that I’m friends with, but they don’t really play that much and I’m the only one who pops keys. Ideally, I would like to do a lot of dungeons with my guild, like lost halls and shatters, which I would want to do in small groups. The hardest dungeon I have done in my guild was a 5 person Untaris. This guild is the first real guild I have been in and the people in it are really nice, but I want to do more activities with them other than talking for 5 minutes if someone else is coincidentally on when I am. I am also an officer in my guild, so I don’t want to just throw that away. Any idea what I should do?

about time

first clear lol

and now 15 completes :slight_smile:

Haha, I found out what one of my little sisters were drawing

Just leave. Leaving won’t stop you being friends and you can always add them on discord to chat.

cool new mystery box of vaults

That’s an adorable drawing, awwwe!

you have more vault space than i have gifts in my gift chest…

Anyone know if the oryx 3 minibosses are worth it to farm for t13 weapons and t14 armors?