The General Chat Thread

You’re correct

huh, you’re younger than even demons then

Demonseye is 12?

XD Hey, @Demonseye, you’ve got competition!

No, what I meant by that is that I wish I was still 14 (where did all the time go?)

Well, as Neigil was always just a looming void to me, not everything is conventional explained or easily definable. Before I learned what your pfp was, it kind of looked like a demonic frog character standing on its hind legs in a squat. It crudely reminded me of a how I imagined a certain book character to be (even though he was actually part grasshopper, not frog).

Webber from dont starve

hello @DrkReplsor, welcome to the realmeye forums.
and @TruSlavPow, i guess welcome to the realmeye forums as well?

anyway, i’ve noticed that you both haven’t completed the tutorial with discobot yet. i suggest you do so.

DrkReplsor, you’re new here and you’re basic right now. so i guess you have some experience,
but that’s about it.

TruSlavPow, you’ve got some experience also, and you’ve been here long before DrkReplsor, so i guess that’s it.

After completing the tutorial(or not)

you can check out the Discobot thread, and that’s all i’m gonna say. good luck.

Yo anyone know the prismimic drop list, or have a link to it or smth?

I mean, it’s easy enough to look up on the wiki, but here’s the link.

K thanks!

I had some spare time, and got curious again. Since my Realmeye is inaccurate about how long I’ve been playing, I went searching for the update I entered in. Found it after some digging! :confetti_ball:

It’s crazy to see how much has changed since then. Heck, I didn’t even realize the alchemist was new back then! I’m certainly not an OG, but this is satisfying to see. I specifically remember discovering this game on a Thursday morning, so considering the brief lifespan of the build, I came in the day this was released!

My account was founded on 9/25/2014: 6 years, 27 days old.

I completed the discobot tutorial on a different community that had the exact same setup as this one. I’m familiar with the site and can navigate well.

Wanted to post this in the original thread, but I went a little off-topic. Woops!

Not to mention that Marble has consistently switching debuffs being thrown at you in the form of the towers. Those are, in my opinion, one of the greatest limiting factors in making the fight actuallly enjoyable.

Like, let’s compare MBC’s fight to the O3 minibosses. Not a perfect comparison, of course, but you can pretty quickly start making out some large differences:

• All of their room types are mostly identical, being a large, rounded square (Gemsbok’s vault being an exception)
  • Beisa moves a lot, but has virtually no stationary phases; his minions, too, can be disabled, but they are spawned during specific phases
  • Dammah moves very little and uses plenty of bullets, but all of them are in strictly controlled patterns with notoriously low speed
  • Gemsbok, too has minions within the fight, but their debuffs are always the same, paired with a relatively low speed, again
  • Leucoryx is wholly stationary during his attacking phases, but again, all of the outward-going bullets come either from him or from controlled minion spawns

What’s important to distinguish here are the two things that make the Colossus’ own attack patterns be relatively underwhelming without his minions:

1. The towers always spawn, irregardless of phase
  2. The status rocks only spawn in specific phases, but during ones where MBC is vulnerable, tend to have a very jarring, messy shot pattern
  3. Both rocks and towers have random status effects

In conclusion,
all the Sanctuary bosses are much more realistic to learn compared to MBC, making them potentially more enjoyable fights overall

@unicorn Stalked

One bad thing about gemsbok is the bombs though… since they’re invisible sometimes.

And unlike invisible splendor bombs at o3, it’s not a set pattern

I have finished all the Pantheons, and have done the first two with all bindings equipped. I think I have done some individual bindings on 3 and 4, but definitely not crazy enough to do them on 5.

I have been white star for weeks on realmeye. So why am i still filled with piss?

It’s a common question. Most of the time, logging in and out of your profile works.

ahh this is so weird!!

Two new leaders, one jimbafish and another is someone new, how interesting, i kinda want to stalk him but too lazy.

also this is cool, who made this

so following what bookwyrm above
i found when i joined ish

so its about 4 months after gravelooting

that other leader is my book alt :slight_smile:

This again… :roll_eyes: -Bookwyrm

That is JimdaFish to you, sir!

And yeah, Bookwyrm’s pretty cool. (And he’s read, like, everything…)