The General Chat Thread

srry abt that- that was really vague

The College Board allows the Ti-89 Titanium as well as the Nspire CX CAS, stating that
“In our opinion, CAS does not give a tangible benefit or advantage as compared to those who do not have CAS capabilities.”

This policy is in effect for the SAT and all AP tests that require a calculator.

CAS Calculators are not allowed on the ACT.

I disagree with Collegboard- my 89 literally factorizes polynomials for me. This saves time for me, because I don’t have to graph and find all roots as I would on a Ti-84- I almost got screwed over on my latest test because I had to find the roots of a polynomial, and it had liek 4 roots and it took me forever (I had both the Ti-89 and 84+ out, idk why I used the 84 xd)

The time saved could allow me to do one more question or recheck a question, which could be a difference between a 2 and 3 for all I know.

The SAT is multiple choice though…
Can’t you work backwards logically to find the answer?

Ah, sorry. My latest test was a Polynomials/Calculator active test in Pre-Calculus.

ohh.
my b.

Ooh new pfp… hmm I’d better get cracking.

@Seelpit I’m considering coming back to TF2, is CritACola and FoN still stronk

Crit a Cola marks you for death for 5 seconds after every attack (doesn’t stack, just resets timer) and no longer gives you a speed boost. FaN is still pretty strong with it, but you’re just a glass cannon, honestly.

Didn’t @ me as well :angry:

@Orsome u big dumb lmao

@forumalt

Book. When gmtor.cf update gonna come?

bro im taking mine in a week ;-;

Yikes, good luck!

any of yall wanna start playing this game with me :eyes:

Paid for beta access, played for 3 hours, refunded

was it that bad

Personally didn’t care for it, know some people that played it but I don’t know if their still playing.

thx u 2!

also blu do you happen to have link to the beach zone discord

ya I’ll pm you over realmeye :slight_smile:

Great start to the regular season :smiley:

Time to beat up some penguins tomorrow