The General Chat Thread

No, we should fucking resolve the problem and stop assuming every time Ickabod opens his mouth it’s to scream abuse.
Although, fair enough, he HAS done that in the past.
But can anyone here just accept he wants things to go back to normal?

The abuse isn’t one sided, you’re acting as if everyone has been acting like a saint while Ickabod was yelling obscenities.

I need to explain to you why I forgive people?
I prefer being a kind person to criticising people for every little thing they do.

Why don’t you explain to me why you are literally asking me to be a toxic shit towards Ickabod? In fact, also explain to me why you didn’t have a problem with me talking to ArkRumierA a while back in a similar manner to the way I am now?

Apparently not…

Note to self, never put white accessory dyes on a pig sorcerer
It makes him look like he’s wearing a diaper
19%20AM

Edit:
Oh my gosh I need a light pink main dye so that I can be diaper pig

You know what, duck this.

If y’all really want to argue then PM me, which you won’t. I’m not gonna be starting the next episode of drama alert.

Icky might be making an apology post again, I don’t know, but if he does then I hope you can find it in your hearts to accept his apologies.

I’m pretty sure the main issue isn’t you, it’s Icky :thinking:

I’m pretty sure I cause a lot of issues here :sweat_smile: Not to mention how with every post I feel more like a piece of shit who doesn’t care about others

so…we weren’t supposed to accept the first two, because they were obviously not genuine, and now we’re supposed to ignore his past behavior and assume he’s made a 180 degree turn…huh

I really, wanted to do that xP

Exactly. He causes such a stink and then expects everybody to go “oh, Icky, we forgive you 100% for being a nuisance for like, four months nonstop”

No, that’s not how that works. If you have a repeating behavior of being a salty baby who likes to pretend apologize, you’re gonna have to prove to people you’re now NOT a salty baby who likes to pretend apologize.

@Candyshi like this one post so that I can obtain perfect symmetry in the 6th place of most liked-by/liked spots

then ill never like you again
MUAHAHAAHAH

ew converse, gotta wear running shoes

ew shoes, gotta wear feet

Hiking shoes for the winter, sandals for the summer.

Feet for the winter, no feet for the summer (feet got frostbite and fell off)

Gotta keep them feet for as long as you can, they make for great emergency rations.

ew feet gotta wear legs

Running shoes about all year long

running shoes

Runners

I like where this has gone: from horrible drama to legs. This is good.