The General Chat Thread

Don’t forget to mention one’s selling for low, the others buying for high value. Nothing wrong there.

Why they chose sentience is beyond me since that’s a vanity that I’m willing to bet barely anyone even has anymore or would want.

Y’know, I was trying to sell Depyper’s sentience to that spades guy. I showed him the sentience, and he promptly closed the trade, then refused to accept any more trades from me! I tried reasoning with him, saying “You are buying the sentience, correct? This item is the lethargic sentience, and if you want it, trade me.” He didn’t speak a word, and when he finally traded me, he expected it for free, declining my offer when I inquired about payment.

Again, without a single word from him.

of course he would smh

Then again I don’t know the prices of vanity items since idgaf about economy or even the game much anymore. Still, wouldn’t a deca and ubhp be a massive loss in value?

That’s honestly a great deal, given most people don’t care about these vanity items, especially when they were added as drops in Mad God Mayhem in 2018.

After that, these things were garbage for like 99.99% of the population, and you’d have to be LUCKY to sell one for anything.

Oh, I meant for the other guy lmao

I appreciate the reminder, but. While I did not forget, midnight EST on a Saturday night is hard. #thatisindeedwhatshesaid

[But @Wilmoff doesn’t work, now, does it, @WilHUFF?   OB]

Isn’t that the point? It’s an otherwise worthless item that nobody has, making it the perfect choice for this. It’s a great scam (for the perpetrator, though only scumbags would try to pull this off).

Now that I’m actually awake I’m trying to think this through. So, the victim would obviously be someone with a lethargic sentience. You would sell it for a Deca + a UBHP, and then go to the other guy and buy another one for… just 1 deca?
Unless one of them attempts a deselct scam or just doesn’t trade in general, I can’t wrap my mind around how this is a scam.

It’s a scam because it works the other way. The victim (as we have learned from @Wilhuff’s failed attempt to sell a lethargic sentience to this person) as someone without a sentience. That person sees Scammer #1 wanting to buy one for a deca+ubhp and thinks, “Hey, I wish I had a lethargic sentience to sell to that person!” Then they see Scammer #2, who is selling it for just a deca. The person thinks, “Wow, what a quick way to get a free ubhp!” and promptly buys the sentience from Scammer #2 with a deca that they likely have. They then take that sentience to Scammer #1, who has mysteriously disappeared midway through this process, leaving our poor protagonist a deca poorer and only a sentience richer, tricked by what they thought was a quick merching opportunity.

Not to brag
but

Homeless Expert Dude

@divineoryx
you gotta explain my dude
Edit;
@SaknisJr you also gotta explain my dude…

Also watch your language
Also End game Spoiler
Iron man becomes gold man

Spoiler alert:

Its not me I swear its its … To be continued

wAs ThAt a JojO rEfReRencE?!

@DosVapes You can use the html code <small> and </small> around the text, that’s probs the easiest way.

I’m a few days, but to anyone else still in high school…
Best of luck on those damn AP’s.
(I would probably have gotten memori by now if I had the time )

stress gang wya

I have WHAP in a few days, xD

Man I have two APs tmrw (Chem and Psych) and then another 4 next week

I failed physics 1 yesterday, so I have 4 left. (Psych, AP USH, calc AB, and english lang)