The General Chat Thread

My guess is because it’s unnecessary ass-kissing for a guild position that doesn’t mean all that much unless your guild is wayy up there.

I added it in the requirements for the meme, because no likes a homeless guy who begs for food and his dad left him years ago.
sometimes you need somebody to atleast tell you something nice, right?

This kinda looks like how the Hive’s inside would like, doesn’t it?

Dunno if this is the right thread for this but, I’d like to ask if any german rotmg players are from erfurt?

Can someone teach how to the dropdown posts?

If you mean

this

Ty

Does the Fountain Child pet skin still drop from mwoods, or am I just wasting my time grinding them?

afaik it does.
It’s probably just really rare.
Like the MWoods’ portal drop rate… *cries in speedrun trickster*

gggggguitar.

Are there any Canadians here?

Is this true? Do you really use 3 date formats? How do you manage to organise stuff and see people? Do you always spell out the month? Or are you just confused all the time?

I need to know.

@Shatter might be able to help with that.

I imagine it varies providence to providence but yeah I see

05/17/19

May 17/19

17/05/19

2019/05/17

In that order of frequency.

Thanks, that is confusing.

I guess mm/dd/yy comes from the USA and dd/mm/yy from the Commonwealth of Nations. Any ideas how you started using yy/mm/dd as well?

Also now that I know your phone changes province to providence I’ll picture you as a pastor or something :slight_smile:

Nice. How long ya been playin?

Finally brought myself to get rid of Realm’s worst UT, and also a spare Esben Skull I saved for some reason.

I have 2 legendary pets. One is 90 90 and other 89 86. Would I max the 2nd pet all the was or fuse at 90 for first ability? Just curious of what others think.

Maxing the second pet to 90/x/x will leave you with the full maxed potential of the divine (100/100/100 capabilities), but with 2nd and 3rd stats that are initially worse than if you fused a 90/90/x. I personally would max it all the way to 90/90/x first, but that’s just me.

doesn’t have electric as 3rd ability

Smh my head

It does, my brother got it a few weeks ago.