The General Chat Thread

i see no problem in trying to help someone else. i dont think youre some kind of grinch or anything, but helping someone else truly does give me more pleasure than furthering my own cause. i implore you to try it. even in rotmg with stuff like giving pots and tops to light blue stars, or helping someone level, doing good is infinitely more enjoyable than playing loot machine and number go up game.

honestly i just have a problem with his whole philosophy. but i have no wish atm to type out all that so im just going to leave it at “i dont think hes a very nice person”

Maybe some people appreciate that I am old and dull experienced and poised

I think the better approach is to either post their own opinions themselves or call the mods if they think things are going too far.

Calling more friends to jump in sounds like the best way to make sure shit goes south.

I don’t see anything wrong in asking for an opinion, and I’m not really anyone’s friend. Hopefully I’m friendly enough :slight_smile:

How

Like, aren’t there people selling them, considering they’re probably the most wanted T5 ability?

Isn’t it basically impossible to sell Abilities that aren’t WC tops, and even then buyers will only bother with a select few?

Might explain why most merchants don’t bother putting up offers for t5s.

haven’t bothered to, don’t play priest too often anyways. I also prefer the stat effect remove

@Plebjesus what are you doing over there?

darn tottenham lost the UCL :frowning:

Apparently people already have 7 shards, or have already finished it.
I’m at, like, 1 and 3/4th of a shard.

People are mainly in US South.

People are mainly getting gud. :sunglasses:

DECA is a very organized company, guys.

Does it really matter tho? Didn’t they say they redid the sprite sheets for Unity anyway

gee willickers, batman, if only i were joking around or something

I see your hate boner for deca extends to the forums as well.

Let me repeat myself.

ahem.

gee willickers, batman, if only i were joking around or something

wow yep, john of the mh confirmed cool guy, used bold and header text and sarcasm to create the ultimate jostle against me. :sunglasses:

i had to make my point as visible as possible