The General Chat Thread

:thinking:
no 36/36 = dishonor to family

A bit ā€œout thereā€ but I could use a hand.
Basically this presentation is supposed to teach kids prepositions (below, above, etc) but it did a backflip and died.
Iā€™m asking for your suggestions/thoughts on the presentation itself (its supposed to be a lesson, really) because what a lot of the ā€œrepeat after meā€ sections went south really quickly.
also if youā€™re not interested thereā€™s several pictures of me wearing a pikachu hat in there so i guess thatā€™s cool)
And for those who have asked, Iā€™ll be posting the pictureā€™s Iā€™ve got so far in the photo gallery tonight.

Your content is fine; maybe add a few animations to the static objects in the slides to keep the kids attentive. Like, for example, you could do a descending entrance from above for the ā€˜downā€™ arrow, ask the kids what direction it is, then have the word ā€˜Downā€™ fade in. You can be creative about it.

Also, if you can talk in a British accent, try it when presenting.

i cant wait for my ap scores xD

Arenā€™t you 14?

Dont worry Czech independence day is going to be much better

but also we have a holiday that sounds pretty ā€œAmericanā€ sounding holiday

ā€œStruggle for Freedom and Democracy Dayā€

So deca can use that

I can

im 15 turning 16 in december and i took ap stat in freshman year

vpn ftw (setting your location to florida/Mississippi/texas/louisiana lets you see them right now)

rip chinese

an cs

Got a new phone and was only just able to log in again. Lol

Eyyyyy! I also got a 5 on the calc exam :sunglasses:

You can also change ur proxy to https://earlyscores.com or something and have the port as 55555, and then turn it on when ur on college board.

Freshman year was a pain in the ass but at least I did fine on my first AP exam

I found this cool rock in my room after looking for something earlier. Itā€™s a rock with a shark tooth stuck inside it. Just thought Iā€™d show you guys :grinning:
I tried to determine what kind of shark the tooth came from but I havenā€™t had much luck. Itā€™s already a little difficult since I canā€™t see the entire tooth.
I got it way back in elementary school. My friendā€™s mom was a diver and got a bunch of rocks and bits from the ocean and then mixed it with some shark teeth and put it on the playground so us kids could look for our own shark teeth.

Looks like a Hammerhead or Great White shark tooth to me.

Youā€™re right it might be a Great White tooth

Looks too small to be a Great White, but its possible.

i see the minecraft. you watch skeppy and badboyhalo eh? you watch technoblade?

Let's see what you're hoarding! Post your muledumps here