The General Chat Thread

Skeppy and Technoblade are the only good Minecraft youtubers kappa
yes I watch Minecraft and I’m not afraid to admit it. Minecraft is a good game.

Oh, I’m not a big fan of trolling vids, so… I usually watch technoblade and rky and gamerboy80 and aeuromadlol.

yeah pretty much i watch hypixel youtubers

bad

for context I’m banned lmao bad server

Did you hack? I used to hack back in 2011-2012 in mc.
Luckily, I stopped hacking when Mineplex came out. When Hypixel came out, I knew lots about Simon and loved the server. My mc username is different then my rotmg one. I have eternal on Mineplex and mvp+ on Hypixel.

No, I used an old version of optifine. Also the situation is fucking weird anyway, I had used optifine on hypixel many times before and I can play on other servers just fine with the same version. Also they won’t respond and keep using a bot to do it for them. :fu:

At least mineplex and cubecraft are still a thing.

/offtopic?

Disgusting
(Minecraft thread when?)

Anyone play Surviv.io? XD

@Shatter

Used to but I don’t have a reliable way of playing it anymore, so not much. I wasn’t too bad at solos and duos when I still played.

That’s cool that you used to play! I am semi good at it. :joy: Also what was your username you went by most? Mine was DoomSlayer. Yes, that is a reference to Doom 2016. :slight_smile:

Just Orsome lol.

Yes!

Oh no

You still play it?

Lol

I decided to stick with calling myself Logic. XD

yes, i play sometimes

I used to play Surviv, but I’m so monstrously bad at anything requiring a single ounce of hand-eye coordination/reflexes/aiming anything that I die as soon as I encounter another player

I know what you mean!