The General Chat Thread

Nice!

What server do you play on?

I like that minecraft is making a huge comeback and plenty of fortnite streamers are trying their hand at minecraft.

NA

Imagine still playing surviv :kappa:. Krunker ftw.
I still play surviv. Shhhh. Iā€™ll just make this super small so no one can read it

Same

*whispers Your secret is safe with me. :grin:

Itā€™s really a settee but I thought that might be too much of a :exploding_head: to throw that word in there. :smiley:

@Seelpit wdym? Private severs are a violation of the hard and fast rules

i play surviv rarely im ok at it but if i try hard i can get like 10-12 kills in solos

kill kill kill

Weird flex but ok.

That is way better than me! :joy:
I can generally get a few kills every round.

Your stats are what I wish mine were. :grin:

posting stats now are we

Apparently so. XD I was finally able to make an account so I wonā€™t post my stats because it will be a bunch of zeroes.

Something I personally think is cool about RotMG is all of the different kinds of people you get to meet. For example: Earlier I was in USWest2 when I ended up meeting someone who spoke Spanish and English. It was pretty cool! I started chatting with him in both languages and I added him as a friend. FYI his name is ChostKing.

this took way too much effort and i dont want to play for the next 16 days

I see a Mortar in your deck

Good choice

Wait, fuck, Iā€™m an idiot.
I didnā€™t check which post you were replying to, and I thought you disagreed with NeonHex liking the Foreign General Samurai skin, so I defended itā€¦

Eh, whatever, postā€™s gone, no more worrying.