The General Chat Thread

rip, np

Wtf sharex let me down, it have it installed on my computer but it wasnā€™t on T_T

i think thats just your fault.

Random question: Do these forums have a character and/or image max cap per post? Iā€™m planning on making an extremely lengthy thread soon and it has a lot of images. I want to know if Iā€™ll need to split it up.

i know there is a word/character count. Cant remember the values anymore though.

Any image limit?

I believe the posts are just raw HTML, so if the images are posted elsewhere, you shouldnā€™t have a problem.

See my ā€œpet feedingā€ analysis postā€“there were tons of images in that one.

Alright, thanks! Do you happen to know what the character limit is, by the way?

Default seems to be 16000, so that shouldnā€™t be a problem

30,000+, so uhā€¦

ĀÆ\_(惄)_/ĀÆ

Dam son, thatā€™s a big post you got there.

Ā 

[IIIIIIIIIIII LIIIKE BIG POSTS AND I CANNOT LIE
YOU OTHER BROTHERS CANā€™T DENYā€¦ OB]

Ooh, Iā€™m gonna be cutting it close. Might have to trim off some of the fat to make this fit. Either that or post the part that doesnā€™t fit as a reply.

@OtherBill Dangit, you need to make it possible to like these.

• Write post in Notepad
  • Post first part
  • Copy & paste second part as reply before anyone else can respond

WOOP WOOP
    PULL OVER THAT POST TOO PHAT
    WOOP WOOP

Yeah, thatā€™s probably what Iā€™ll end up doing. Iā€™m already writing the post in Word, so Iā€™ll just copy the first chunk and then immediately paste the remainder as a reply.

@Merlydia to answer your question of ā€œwhere have I beenā€ you asked on that other thread, my computer has had an extremely difficult time maintaining an internet connection for more than 3 minutes at a time. so Iā€™ve left to go do other stuff, I can still read forums on my phone and computer occasionally, but discord is kinda out of the question. it seems having that open guarantees something will stall out when I try to use the internet.

Iā€™m still here, and Iā€™ll be back :slight_smile:

REEEEEEE, now u moved here cause off topic but I had to take the risk cause Iā€™m dumb and u forgot to mention this thread???

bad bad bad XAKLOR `-Ā“

@OmegaDeity needs a name and color you slave