The General Chat Thread

Take a break for a week or two, if you don’t feel the urge to play again just move on and maybe you’ll come back when you get nostalgic

are you on hypixel

[Edit: I’ve transferred this post and the below 7 replies to here from another topic. -Nevov]

not sure what that is but no

it’s probably the biggest minecraft server. Ip is mc.hypixel.net

you should try it out maybe we can play together sometime

Insert Demonseye trying to stalk

cough @Demonseye cough

if you ever want to find me im usually derping around in bedwars. even though im really bad i still manage to have fun and occasionally win ign YesButNo_

What rank ?

i am a vip+ because my friend had some extra juice on his gift card

Meet Urgle, the MVP+ (pink star)

(end of transferred posts)
For more Minecraft chat, see: Minecraft Thread

I’m joining the mystics because it has my favorite skin.

pulls up my story for the Magmatic Mystic ST

leans in closely to Divine’s ear And now you get to die like one too.

Sounds like a win win
FUCKKK my archer isn’t thirsty now bc I drank a dragon pot thingy
@LudwiGa wat is a good mystic set?

Anyone?

You cant go wrong with full tops, but something like tail t6 orb and st/conflict soulles/shendyt or cult robe and deca/crown would be good

Soulless or shendyt pick just one.

Personal preference, I think that soulles is better because 7 wis on a mystic doesnt change much (except for some berserk duration)

What do I keep and put away?
@LudwiGa
I also have t13 frost reskin robe

If you like to have many swapouts, keep mwoods staff (for armor broken enemies), esben for piercing and a weird shot pattern noone uses, and duck one because ducks are awesome, Main staff could be necro st one or t12, but I prefer t12 because its kinda hard to aim the st necro staff, no need for the phylactery

If you are willing to use conflict no need for the st one, reccomend getting a t6 tho

Robe would be Shendyt or Soulles as defensive options or Toga Picta as an offensive robe, no need for the wizard st one

Imma just use what I think I should use lol.