The General Chat Thread

Does anyone want to play Don’t starve together?

P.S. Im preeeeeeeeetty noob

P.P.S Wendy main

I guess I will chill

But I will be watching you lud

please just stop

and what did i even do

Sorry but this user will not be able to respond to you.

The fastest ban in the West!

I said it @Orsome

OKAY GEEZ chill with the banning I will chill

but I just wanted to say this

Cut one head, another one grows

Hail Hydra

But honestly Im done, Mostly with life

HAIL HYDRA!!!

If anyone has a convert life thingy at tinkerer ping me : D

Ideally you won’t see this (because you know, banned) but honestly making new alts to evade bans is a very very unimpressive feat, especially after book lmao

Please drop the pretentious self-righteous act and go cool off for real this time

Basically I said this but in a funnier and hipper way and I suffered the consequences for being more humorous than any of the mods could dream of being. Just goes to show you the pains of being the funnyman…

…uh. I promise that isn’t my alt.

Ahaha bro that was so funny! Wait a second, no it wasn’t. That joke was so bad it made me want to choke myself and die. What made you think making that joke was a good idea? What part of your brain told you that was funny? Do you think you’re some sort of comedian? Is that it? News flash, you aren’t funny and that joke wasn’t either.

TL;DR you smell like poo :flushed:

Thinking about the Ludacris-proximity sadness meter…

Chris (Deca Games)

Mar 9, 22:44 CET

Hello !
Thank you for reaching out to us with your report.

I am sorry you have had this experience, we do our best to keep RotMG’s community fresh and inviting, and your reports are a crucial part of that endeavour. I will thoroughly review this incident and along with our security team, we will apply punishment where we have evidence of violations.
Unfortunately, I won’t be able to share any info about whether someone is banned and for how long. Sorry about that.

I hope everything is clear, if there is anything else you want to talk about, please feel free to contact us at any time.
Regards,
Chris

I talked with a scammer that scammed me in June 19. Sadly, he needs to learn that everything he writes on the internet stays online forever.

He admitted scamming and breaking ToS rules. A quick video recording of all that made the trick.

Scammer got rekt.

@Seelpit happy birthday in 5 days

mr eyeball took my soul i remember everything in the forum

I don’t think Deca would accept this as evidence unless they can see his chat logs, otherwise he could have been spoofed.

What is “happy”? :^)
Thanks, btw :3

Five gravestones plz.