The General Chat Thread

I know, right? It seems like it could be a very elaborate universe in literature, only to be squandered by the other mediums. I wonder of they merely lacked the funds to do what they wanted, or if they honestly didn’t care after a while. That, or it might have been taken under different management… it saddens me either way ):

Damn, that’s tough. I wouldn’t have used all three armors and two rings on one character. Nevertheless, rest in peace.

Memes aside, I’m so down for that.

the mega-diglet is itself just a finger of the IMMORTAL GREG FARSHTEY ENCYCLOPAEDIA

Ngl it’s annoying when in one hour you only do 3 shatters

ngl it’s annoying because nexus shatters are a disaster and 75 VC caps make the raid fill up in a LITERAL second. When I tried to join it didn’t even let me, just left the VC I was in that’s how speedy people are.

Nevov wasn’t here for quite a while. I’ve opened it though.

Does anyone know why Nevov is inactive :L

And with most of those 75-person ones, the new HP scaling means it takes a long time, generally 3-cycle the first boss pillars, no rushers other than secret, and don’t even phase-skip the second boss. I was lucky enough to get into a 12-chain with only 30 people last night, but even that felt slow and boring. Really looking forward to that eventual Shatters rework.

Ngl snake eye ring should be a white bag. Trix + snake eye ring is SPEED

Let’s play “spot the white bag”. Yes, I mean the actual bag, not the item.

UGC-only party i see…

Where do i apply

yo is that Mini Ava skin tradable? or is it like Stanley, with a soulbound variant.

Yeah, it’s tradable. I already have it unlocked, so I’m up for selling it.

;o; how long has it been since event chest dropped non sb skins?

What’s the price? Would 1 Deca be too little?

Can I have it I pay in love

:(. how xould my offer compare?

actually my fave skin in game tho so i hope 1deca is enough…

(and @LudwiGa and anyone else interested) If you have anything to offer that isn’t some near-useless ring…say…a Baneserpent, Hydra, GSorc, and Skyward Lute?

I mean, if it’s to help him buy the skin, I could help pitch in… later today, if that’s possible. UwU

just sold a baneserpent, but i have a skyward lute. (T6 right?) but unfortunately thats the only one of those i currently have, unless you count the solstice robe. Have a few glife tho, so i could probably buy those items