The General Chat Thread

no, I was just saying that it would be funny if they gave them to me. What actually happened was they screwed up and gave me an Indomptable and a fire dragon battle armor, which were also mentioned in the post, instead of the shield rune. Why deca? Also before I got on I had put a realmeye offer up for a shield rune so when I said that I didn’t have it anymore I got 10 different people mad at me bc I didn’t have it.

Alrighty, I’m formally back! I kept a loose eye on a couple of harmless threads for amusement’s sake, but taking a week off from worrying about anything here did indeed help. Thanks! Back to “work.” ^^

Oh man, that’s a lot of comments to go through… :no_mouth:

Great to have you back! :slight_smile:

Really belongs in the achievement thread, but isn’t RotMG. Anyone else play Beat Saber out there? I just got it a couple weeks ago and have absolutely loved it. This is by far the hardest song I have completed so far, though!

(For those wondering about the voting, I selected to upvote, so only the downvote is highlighted now…very odd programming choice. Definitely upvote, though. This map is sick.)

Now do FREEDOM DIVE

Expert+ ?!

Difficulty intensifies.

My sister’s former boyfriend’s older brother plays that a lot! He was really good. He tried to get me and another two siblings hooked haha

I tried the harder difficulties. They are not possible with my puny mortal arms and wrists.

1088 notes at just hard lol

This song continues to terrorize the entirety of the rhythm game community

Yeah… The next difficult up is 2000+ notes. Actually insane. And there is one more above that, too.

don’t have VR access, but that’s probably one of the very few things I’d be interested in trying someday, it seems like the sort of thing that’d be super fun

apparently countdown 321 is a pretty tough level, i dont know much about beat saber so idk. should check out osu though

i also don’t have VR access either, but i’m more interested in half life alyx than beat saber.
not that i’m not considering beat saber as an option, i’m just more interested in half life alyx, that’s all.

anyway, i’ve noticed that recently, some of you people have changed profile pictures. may i ask why?

Edit: i already know about the spooktober thing, i’m talking about right now.
take for instance, @raremeat, @ludwiga, and others. sorry for not being clear.

I actually own Half Life Alyx, but I have been so busy playing Beat Saber that I literally haven’t even started it yet…I really should soon though!

Several of us changed our profile picture in the middle of October to something spooky and then changed back to normal after Halloween. That may be the change you noticed.

why not?

I changed identity from meowstic i am now grimm

@deebomb you’re younger than i realised (i hesitate to post the video, but it was

Oh lol. Yeah, I turn twelve in like a month

Oh that’s a lot younger than I thought

Play raise my sword