The General Chat Thread

Nice!

Which ones?

Wait a cotton-pickin’ minute, how the fuck do you go to Paris and somehow not find any gay guys?? Did you accidentally spray yourself with anti-gay repellent or something?

(or maybe he was gay and you just ugly af :thinking:)

Good to hear. Come back anytime. :slightly_smiling_face:

i thought they were a female

I actually think im going to be in france in a few months, to invade of course

#JeSuisConfusion

Don’t expect too much support from the inside, the French Communist Party (PCF) is deader than Navalny’s chances to become president of Russia.

Please I don’t need much support to invade France, ill ask @Mynamerr for a few tips

Same the communist party is dead in my country, they only win a few seats here and there. On a serious note i hate the communist. It was Russia that had ruined all the slavic countries for so long with communism. So we are behind the rest of europe because of that.
and yeah no one but putin is going to rule that country. They are still the USSR just calling themself only russia now. Does not make sense how a former KGB can be the president of a “democratic” country

Breaking through the Ardennes where they dont expect it seems to work quite well.

well i guess i didnt get banned

basically the summarize, if all i did was study, travel and sleep i would still be quite behind in school. And, like rn i have two midterms over the weekend which i have barely studied for.

so can u ban me.

Just don’t type “r” into your url bar.

Okay, banned til Monday.

Now, why are you here reading this message? Turn off your screens and study.

do you guys know a guy named KroKooDyle?

Wait lol why is it not showing vualts

^^^^

No

Ayy

I’ll use it on my Legendary Pet probably

https://en.touhouwiki.net/wiki/Mini-Hakkero
Will this make a good idea spelll for wizard

We do need a follow-up for the Ordinary Magician (Marisa Kirisame) skin, which works considering she owns what you just linked, and Touhou, considering its fame, does have quite wild and unique spellbombs. Unfortunately, with the shot patterns we have and the way they are coded, a spellbomb to fit would have a VERY high load in the game. It can wait, though, but it’s something I’ve been waiting on ever since the Ordinary Wizard come out.

Yes, I do play Touhou Project. Don’t Judge Me! :smirk:

you know, at this point I’m starting to wonder who the hell doesn’t aside from me. Realm of the Mad God? more like Realm of the Many Weebs.

Being a weeaboo denotes abandonment of being an American, let alone a human for that matter, as well as the eventual mockery of Japanese culture, thus being a double-edged axe for your former and latter personalities.

At this point we are all more normies than weebs. I play Touhou because it’s ACTUALLY hard and good for my hands.

Internet Of The Normie Collective, more like it

Might just be your guild, so far the only guy I’ve ever seen referencing Touhou was LordAx.

Can’t imagine keeping your hands on a keyboard all day to be healthy for your hands (or, well, any part of your body really).

I play 30 minutes of Touhou at a time… not all day…