The General Chat Thread

I looked up january holidays and tomarrow is chocolate cake day so I am changing my profile pic to get ready for this amazing event.
Chocolate cake day January 27 necro
amazing amirite?

(getting bored with my regular pic so i needed some kind of holiday :confused: )

But today is Australia day!

I call it
"Down Under (6 ft.)"

(I apologize in advance to all australians.)
@BurnixOne

I believe this would work better

ā€¦Thatā€™s where the title comes from.
(That, and the phrase "6 feet under)
Skelly warrior + Aussieness = that picture.

well i rewatched a henez vid and found this

21 AM

doc has some explaining to do >:U

www.strawpoll.me/14954469/

Just a quick poll concerning AI and surgeryā€¦ Please be honest with your answer and consider it :slight_smile:

Funny so few people caught on to that. I was picking on him about constantly getting hacked/losing his password, so he put a tribute to me on his next video.

oh damn, what a nice way to pay respects!

I like these

cute animals skin

On this day in 1861, Kansas was admitted to the union as an official state.

Yay Kansas! Happy birthday to my home state!

:sunflower: :birthday:

Nvm actually right before the american civil war, but i guess that would make sense

Man Iā€™ve been playing the game next to non stop, rn i have 171 starwberries and managned 4 of the B-sides

would like to 100% the game but pretty sure im not capable, thereā€™s achievements for completing chapters in one life while getting all collectables in the levelā€¦ even bsides.
andā€¦

Spoiler

devilish C-Sides, wish i didinā€™t spoil their existence for myself :frowning: but there was a title on the steam forums :frowning:

this particular strawberry was pretty much the devil

currently getting final chapter berries

love the game.

175/175 berries

another edit: 583 deaths in chapter 6 B-sideā€¦ that was stressful. over half of all my deaths through the campaign

lol

175/175 berries

Congrats!

Now good luck getting all the hearts haha

Omg those skins are great, Iā€™d sell my soul for those

Sell your soul to the misery box man. If you do then heā€™ll bump up your chance at the skin to 0.15%.

Guess the word:

P . . . h

Both the first four and the last four letters of this word are seperately valid english words.

(Yes, the full word is also a valid english word.)
(No cheating by using a dictionary/online service.)

plush

fuckin hell rip my dreams of becoming a reg again
ill tell the story
i was playing some rotmg as you do, and my computer freezes. i wait a while, but after like 5 mins i force shut down my laptop. I try turning it back on and im hit iwth

(Not with the highlight and i just pulled this off of google)
So, I try unplugging all of my usbs and mouses and shit and then after a couple of restarts (which all showed the same message) I get this gem

again not an actual pic of my cpu
I try the startup repair and a bar that says loading files appears. after that, a black screen with a huge mouse shows up with nothing else loading. i restart my cpu, same screen. i try the start windowns normally
loads files again and same black screen appears with mouse
so its pretty apparent that my fucking computer is fucked unless i get it fixed. so i plan to go to a shop and have them look at it, but my wonderful mother says no, and I have to get a different fucking laptop which is arriving this thursday. bear in mind this happened on the 22nd, the day before my fucking bday. kill me
i had to resort to puffin to get my login shit, use my momā€™s mac to try to farm for shards (which keeps crashing and dcing), and now im banging my head on the tabel
so fun bday amirite guys
another edit sozz but I didnt remove any hardware or any usbs improperly so i have no idea how i got the error message

Meme Thread

cpu = central processing unit =/= computer but ok

Hmm, idk what caused it, but (most of) your files should be salvagable.

Try connecting the drive to another pc and having a look at it. If the drive is corrupted:

Source