The Mini Lord of the Lost Lands skin for the Knight!

Hello guys! I am very proud to present to you, The Mini Lord of the Lost Lands Knight skin! I would like some feedback and I really want to put this into the game as I have made Masking Dyes for the skin. Also, I think some things need fixing, so please give me some good, appropriate feedback! I would post all of the Gif’s here, but it will only let me post two links. Anyway, enjoy!
Here are the Gifs for the skin:

~Thanks, TheRedWhit

EDIT: I changed the shade of the sword so it’s not the same color as the eye :smiley:

It looks pretty damn good, only problem is that the lord doesn’t use any equipment, but slapping the ogmur on him IS a nice touch, if I do say so myself.

Cute.

GREAT SKIN PLZ DECA ADD IN GAME
strong text

Read the fine print next time.

Love it. Sucks that skins like this only ever end up in the “Mystery Box”…

…Cuz I want it.

This looks fantastic comrade would be exiting to see loll drop this, I think it would he cool for all the events to drop some kind of skin or pet stone ( even thou I don’t use skins)

I agreee, you should talk to a admin about this idea : D

Damn, thank you all for such wonderful support. Like I said before, I’d really like this to be in the game and although I missed the Art Contest (didn’t know about it) I feel as if I should have a least a chance.

Oh, I apologize.
That’s my fault.
Ignore my comment.

Now that I’ve seen the skin, I’ll give my opinion on it: it’s pretty nice. I like the idea of making a cute lil’ LotLL that can run around and Stun stuff. Dyes would probably work pretty well with this, as well. Nice job!
6/10.

My first reaction is basically;
Aww, it’s soo cute! And it’s got a lil’ ogmur! :heart:

Now that I’m more stable, I’d like to point out it looks like it’s attacking. Don’t pets not have attack animation?

Edit: NVM, misread purpose.

It’s, erm, a Knight skin.

Dammit, how can I mis-read that.

Still, this is one pet-stone I will not feed, but use.

Did I misread this or am I stupid

*If this was a pet stone

what about the already in-game lel xd knight pet stone

Edit: ^^^

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.